Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62123 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    KatzDDL.Com IntoDDL.Com
    I own 9 of them and im kinda offended that you would assume we give out the emails . we dont .
    but again im not a kid ether .

even if i was asked i would not . they would have to steel the database for them to get anything from me .
    i dont even give friends a full database . its clean when i give it up .

like the rest said , give up and move on ..
    you own a .info domain do i need to say more ?

Quote Originally Posted by mrrinmoy View Post
    I was just wondering,,, why some moth3r f4ckers ... and I'm talking about UPLOADERS, get registered in many forums and submit their topics to DDL sites.

I guess you all know submitting topics to DDL sites is a taks for admins.

well the email to submit is secret so those suckers uploaders should not know what email to use.

So I'm almost sure DDL owners share our emails!

I have had like 5 cases about new uploaders that come into hdspot.net , make 10 topics and submits them to ddl sites using our real emails.

It's a shame to know ddl owners share our secret information.

Once aging +1 to p2p. Sadly warezscene is almost over.

Big advide: if you are a kid or noob playing with your site, please don't try. shut it down right now!

Thanks to kids and noobs.

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    SixUpload.com WHangout.com
    If you have shared your mail with ur staff that is submitting to ddls then ask them if they have distributed it. No meaning of blaming ddl sites.

LOL,

Its a game mate - Your site and DDLs game. I played that game and won many stars . But finally , i found out how stupid that game is.

Tip: Build your own site without any DDL and submitting shit, spend your time to learn about SEO, design, coding ... thats NOT easy but you will have alot in the end and your knowledge will help you build any site you want in the future.

AND YOU ARE NOT A KID ANY MORE.

Regards.

What you all have against .info domains?Fuck that,domain is domain if is on the net than is valid its not like www.haters.fuck its www.haters.info and it is same like www.haters.com or .com opens some magicaly world full of girls covered with chocolate???

lol dude, people like you share the info: Let me explain:

1. A noob goes and makes a new DDL site.
    2. You go and submit to that DDL with the same info you use to submit to others.
    3. he will use that info to submit his threads to other ddl's thus gain more

So dont trust new DDL sites automatically, never use RARDOWNLOAD Auto Submitters and sort, as they add new DDL sites every day, and new ddl sites means, u submitting, which means, data will be sent to someone else who u dont know, and he can re-use it.

Simple..

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Sponge Bob has the right idea.

Setting up a DDL site is easy. It can be done in 20 minutes. Email rardownloads.net or any other autosubmitter to get added and you'll have loads of webmasters submitting to you in less than an hour.

They submit topics, email and site url.

Record the email, site url and the time they submitted.

You can now register on the site, create your topics and submit them but what's better is you'll know exactly what time to submit at and do it just before the admin does so you can have all 40 allowed submits accepted.

You can also buy a small crap DDL site DB for about $30 and if you think about it that's very cheap when you consider all the site url's and emails it contains. I remember a guy here who even got bored of running a DDL site and just decided to give away his modified script and DB away for free. It contained loads of admin emails too.

RELATED:
    WCDDL V3 module I'm making will have a password option. If you want to secure your downloads you can enable this for your site so this won't happen.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    Anyone can submit topics on your site to a random DDL and it sucks, I used to get around 50 emails from DDL sites of people who tried to submit topics on my site to DDL sites I never even heard of. Thats why I think phazeddl has the best system as they ask you to download a html file and place it in your root to verify you are the owner of that site because if you the admin have never submitted to any DDL sites then any random person can submit your topics using a random email to a DDL site you never used. A lot of DDL sites dont even try to verify who the owner is.

^^^ Bxflow

lol dude thats not a verification thing, and also verification does not have anything to do with content stealing, simple is if a DDL site is sold to a guy who is a kid or something, second is when you all submit using auto submitter.

1 Question to All: I bet you tick all DDL sites when submitting via a auto submitter? Do you know the owners of those DDL sites? Do you know what websites they own aswell?

Trust me this must be happening that DDL site owners use that same info you used to submit downloads to their DDL using a auto submitter, and then submit threads from your site to the others.

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Sponge Bob View Post
    ^^^ Bxflow

lol dude thats not a verification thing, and also verification does not have anything to do with content stealing, simple is if a DDL site is sold to a guy who is a kid or something, second is when you all submit using auto submitter.

1 Question to All: I bet you tick all DDL sites when submitting via a auto submitter? Do you know the owners of those DDL sites? Do you know what websites they own aswell?

Trust me this must be happening that DDL site owners use that same info you used to submit downloads to their DDL using a auto submitter, and then submit threads from your site to the others.
    Just sucks when your email gets spammed from someone who tried to submit links to like 50DDL sites using autosubmitters. Like where the hell do they even find the email from

Quote Originally Posted by bxflow View Post
    Just sucks when your email gets spammed from someone who tried to submit links to like 50DDL sites using autosubmitters. Like where the hell do they even find the email from
    They get it from you mate. If you have a Forum you will use a auto submitter, from which one of those 100 DDL sites you submit your downloads to, is a Kid who wants your email.

When you use a auto submitter, your info goes to the database of each and every DDL site, if you did not know that. Therefore they take that info and use it.

Very simple

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information