Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61818 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    realhacker.net

Question Review: DONErr.com

Hi guys,

I would kindly need your opinions and suggestions about a project of mine that i had in mind long time ago...

I know that many of you already know about Fiverr and the micro-jobs niche, it's not that much profitable but i've build the DONErr.com idea thinking to move my "gigs" from fiverr and other sites in my own yard avoiding this way the need to wait two weeks to receive my money.

That being said, so far so good, many of my regular clients have moved their requests to DONErr and i've made some nice sales and everything is fine, but now, i would like to share with you all a crazy idea of mine and I would kindly ask for your opinions and suggestions...

As some may already notice, DONErr it is thought as "donations" and i've always planed DONErr to be FREE, i really want to continue the project from the desire to do good, so that everyone can sell his services freely without the need to wait 14 days for couple bucks.

Well, in any case more details can be taken from the terms of service, but iwould really like to know your opinions about everything in/out DONErr, design, idea...

Thanks!

DONErr.com
    macster Reviewed by macster on . Review: DONErr.com Hi guys, I would kindly need your opinions and suggestions about a project of mine that i had in mind long time ago... I know that many of you already know about Fiverr and the micro-jobs niche, it's not that much profitable but i've build the DONErr.com idea thinking to move my "gigs" from fiverr and other sites in my own yard avoiding this way the need to wait two weeks to receive my money. That being said, so far so good, many of my regular clients have moved their requests to Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Add the option of Alertpay

Website's:
    realhacker.net

Default wishlist

True, will be in the future but now some things are "beta" and many of the functionality are not exactly like other clones, but very similar.

Website's:
    realhacker.net
    Hi guys, thought to open another post around here to ask for your opinions, help... hope is not a problem for double posts... but i thought is not worth spaming the forum with the same thing... Thanks!

I really need your opinions now... but first let me explain the future and the main "idea" and feature of donerr as it is still in beta:

COMING SOON:

1. - You WILL get paid directly into you paypal account Sounds good?
    2. - You WILL earn RANK for PROFILE and JOBs independently What about that?
    3. - You are allowed only one active job at a time so that others can work as well and until your client agrees with your work. How about that? Others will agree and others will not, i know, but this way maybe everyone will be happy and of course the faster you work the aster you get paid...

4. - MOST IMPORTANT I'M SEARCHING FOR A PARTNER

Now, if there is something i've missed... please PM or just reply here.

Thanks!

Website's:
    realhacker.net
    Hi there all, sorry the mods and admins if i double post but i thought is better to not "spam" the forum with the same subject twice... thanks!

So, same as many here i believe, i'm a freelancer ho worked his way on fiverr, gigbucks and couple other places, started donerr.com to build a faster and simpler idea of "micro-jobs"... but unfortunately i've never got the time to take it more seriously due to my job and unfortunate events into my family, also, because fiverr and other... orders kept coming and coming...

So, right now i start thinking to sell the project and the ideas that i have behind donerr, or to find someone eager to work with me and to put into practice at a higher level...

As about donerr, those interested will notice no activity, i did sell around 1k me alone for some clients that i have from other sites as i've asked them to use donerr so that i can receive the money faster... (and i still receive orders onto the site from old clients and can provide paypal proofs...)

At that time the template did not worked very well and currently there are not shown since the theme was faulty and i was waiting the developer to fix a lots of bugs and i also was working in parallel to add my own features... (will discuss those with those interested)

Now, if there is someone interested into helping and sharing the revenues equally, or buying the entire project i offer my services into continuing the project and i share all my ideas (!) just pm me here! Thank You!

Thread Information