Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62573 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: Are Auto-Posters ruining warez communities?

Voters
112. You may not vote on this poll
  • YeS!

84 75.00%
  • No!

28 25.00%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    ψ(`∇?)ψ
    Quote Originally Posted by my123world View Post
    pi0 - 1 such forum is coming up ATM... & Warez-Forums have lost there value as they are big and shitty, yet people use them due to some trusted sources like RT said.
    Nothing lost it's value man. It's just it isn't 1990s anymore, everything advanced, and changed. There is more uploaders and more downloaders than ever. Point is sharing for free. That is what you get. It's still there, and that is the value.

I just love this 'best quality' shit, like your Rapidshare links are more quality than mine,lmao
    Are you using this thread to advertise your new project?

Pure Awesomeness!
    What quality are you talking about? it's the same release, same filehosts, same everything. Unless you provide some different encodes/releases, your not making much difference.

3.   Sponsored Links

The only thing ruining warez is paid filehosts & cashwhore uploaders!
    Give me the days of MU & RS dominating with a few top quality uploaders!

Banned
    cvrle - to be more precise thats the only value left in today's warez communities. Everything rest is shit, U have to search tons & tons of post to find ur trustworthy guy's uploads & then wait for hours to download because of the WAITING TIME set by Affiliate Filehosts, this has become more likely like an internet-business.

RT - Quality is not only about the stuff u provide, its regarding how ur community looks, whats happening in the other sectors of the community like the discussions area etc.

Pure Awesomeness!
    You asked me about the quality of the posts, not the other forums.

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    Man, not everyone is sharing your point of view, because, if that is the case, none of these filehosts would succeed. I post material that is like 50MB on filesonic, link is free for download, waiting time is like 30 secs (on rapidshare once it was like 20 minutes) and yet, they still buy premium account. It is irrelevant what you think, majority thinks different, and people are willing to buy premiums. They also buy usenet accounts, they buy SCC accounts. Else, people buy Rapidshare accounts too, and megaupload.

Another fact: RS/FS/FSC
    most downloaded links are FSC, not RS, like many would believe....funny...

Banned
    RT - I dint ask u anything regarding anything. I just wanted to know why the quality of warez communities are dying because of loadz of posters.

cvrle - Hmmm.. did I ever say anything regarding purchase of Premium accounts? I just said make all this sharing free & free from both sides.. Uploader's & downloader's. Thats it.

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    Free is even when you upload on Filesonic, or Fileserve, or Oron, as long as you are not forced to buy premium account. So I don't see what's so BAD if link isn't on Megaupload. You are watching stuff from the middle, not either from downloaders side, or from uploaders side.
    Downloader cares to get his download ASAP, uploader cares to upload his upload ASAP.
    What hapens in between, that doesn't affect downloaders, to be forced to pay to download, is nothing that should worry any downloader.
    Btw, uploaders don't create filehost rules.

And communities die, because they aren't run properly, obiously. And there is HUGE choice of sites. There is more websites, than uploaders. If you have 100.000 warez sites, what do you think, why they die? Because there is some new, attractive site, offering something different, have rewards, run properly.

Website's:
    GardinerDesign.info
    i find its mostly people sharing links at least 3-4 times on the same forums and doing so on all the forums they visit in order to gain cash payouts from the filehosts, the warez community was originally here for us to all obtain what we wanted; no money involved. Now money is back on the cards it is once again ruined.

What should happen is there should be a clearing house where sites could all pool together all the ip's of fake posters then all could share and block these ip's. . Maybe even have somebody code a hack for each different forum soft where these numbers would be inputed and activly block (Like Peergaurdian) the those link whores who post fake files. Just my 2 cents.

And no autoposters as stated above give people more options of filehosts, releases and sizes of files. More is better. You need to take the googd with the bad.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information