Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62258 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    kurdsportal.com

Exclamation DMCA Issue

Hi Guys

I myself reside in the UK, but my website sits on a Server in the Netherlands. When placing a DMCA Policy on my website .. which country should the DMCA belong to ? the UK, USA or Netherlands ?

Also do all countries have their own unique DMCA ? Cause I've not been able to find one for other countries .. just the USA !!

I would greatly appreciate any help.

Thank You.
    Ciwan Reviewed by Ciwan on . DMCA Issue Hi Guys I myself reside in the UK, but my website sits on a Server in the Netherlands. When placing a DMCA Policy on my website .. which country should the DMCA belong to ? the UK, USA or Netherlands ? Also do all countries have their own unique DMCA ? Cause I've not been able to find one for other countries .. just the USA !! I would greatly appreciate any help. Thank You. Rating: 5
    >> Cleanest, Tidiest Forum in the Scene. <<

2.   Sponsored Links

The Wise One
    Website's:
    twilight.ws ddlrank.com
    The Dutch one because that is where the website is hosted
    I can always be contacted by sending a tweet @twilightws

Respected Developer
    DMCA = USA. Other countries may have similar laws but DMCA itself has no effect in Europe.

I'm no lawyer though so don't quote me on this .

Never had this problem myself. I live in London, and i got a dmca from x10 media so I took off the posts that contained x10 media things. My host(Netherlands) did nothing but just forward the dmca to my email. Im guessing it depends on different hosts.

Website's:
    kurdsportal.com
    Can someone please send me the DMCA Equivalent for the Netherlands ?

Thanks
    >> Cleanest, Tidiest Forum in the Scene. <<

Banned
    Website's:
    usawarez.com darcnetworkz.com
    Sure, google.com
    Sorry if that was rude Ciwan.

Banned
    jjust like use this.but change the name:

1337Games DMCA Policy

Disclaimer: This site does not store any files on its server, we only index and link to content provided by other websites.
    1337Games is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. ?512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA").It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and other applicable intellectual property laws. If your copyrighted material has been posted on 1337Games or if hyperlinks to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
    The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
    * Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
    * Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
    * You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in 1337Games Direct search results.
    * A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
    * A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
    * Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
    Send the infringement notice via email to admin[at]1337games.net
    Please allow up to a week for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not being filed properly.

i found that on a warez

Banned
    Website's:
    warezscene.org forum.warezscene.org
    You're in the Netherlands.

Put nothing, and tell them to fuck off.

Website's:
    WareztheDDL.com GTFO.ws
    Lol i never bothered with DMCA, so i got no idea why you lot bother.

Thread Information