Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62786 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    @ GlobeGenius

Get out of here you noob,

Yeah the co-owner stated that android has over taken the iPhone. How ever do some more research when the iPhone 4s was released it has started to take back its pos as the number one mobile operating system

Anyone with any common sense knows the only reason more people use Android more than iOS is simply because iOS is only on the iPhone 1gen through 5th gen

Android is on what 72 Devices ? Android is only so popular because even low-end retailers sell the mobile android phones. Ive worked for ATT/SPrint/tMobile as a middle vendor here in Dallas, TX i can guarantee you thats the only reason Android has the market share that it currently has.

If apple was to place iOS on multible devices Android would fail over night

Since the iPhone 4S was launched, the number of customers have chosen to purchase the device has risen to 44.5 percent which is a substantial rise of 19.5 percent since October. One of the more interesting statistics to come from the reports is the drop in popularity of powered smartphones as the total market share of new buyers has dropped from 61.6 percent to to 46.9 percent. It is worth noting however, that whilst the new adoption rate of Android devices seem to be on the drop, the OS still holds the highest total market share with 46.3 percent.

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    mytinydick.com
    Old devices wasn't in the compatible list because of the havoc iOS4 had for old devices. So then they were like "sure lets not fuck them over and slow down the pieces of shits we sold them" but no, some HAD to make a bypass. It wasn't meant your iPod/iPhone cause you don't have enough ram to even load a page that the firmware provides.

Bad bitch in my chevy.

Website's:
    NFSpeed.com DeepSeaSub.com GravelTrailer.com SocialSpat.com UAVbase.com SafeBabyCrib.com
    Quote Originally Posted by DLow View Post
    @ GlobeGenius

Get out of here you noob,

Yeah the co-owner stated that android has over taken the iPhone. How ever do some more research when the iPhone 4s was released it has started to take back its pos as the number one mobile operating system

Anyone with any common sense knows the only reason more people use Android more than iOS is simply because iOS is only on the iPhone 1gen through 5th gen

Android is on what 72 Devices ? Android is only so popular because even low-end retailers sell the mobile android phones. Ive worked for ATT/SPrint/tMobile as a middle vendor here in Dallas, TX i can guarantee you thats the only reason Android has the market share that it currently has.

If apple was to place iOS on multible devices Android would fail over night

Since the iPhone 4S was launched, the number of customers have chosen to purchase the device has risen to 44.5 percent which is a substantial rise of 19.5 percent since October. One of the more interesting statistics to come from the reports is the drop in popularity of powered smartphones as the total market share of new buyers has dropped from 61.6 percent to to 46.9 percent. It is worth noting however, that whilst the new adoption rate of Android devices seem to be on the drop, the OS still holds the highest total market share with 46.3 percent.
    Exactly. The co-founder, not co-owner stated he liked the Android better for certain functions. Calling people names really shows your mentality. What are you in grade school? Did you have to copy and paste the info? Did not mean to hurt your feelings. I could not really give a rats *ss about either system. Android is obviously cheaper for the masses. Those who wish to pay more for their phone can fly right at it. A fool and their money are soon parted.

Website's:
    Nyan.cat
    Quote Originally Posted by DLow View Post
    My god i wish some one would try this i wonder if it lags
    I was thinking the same thing.
    I hope someone will try this out since I am scared to do this myself

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information