Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6986 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: Is KWWH a warez forum?

Voters
225. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

46 20.44%
  • no

73 32.44%
  • warez supported, yes

106 47.11%
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Respected Member

Default Is KWWH a warez forum?

That's the question...

Mods...go away for a second. This is just a question for the people. No reason to freak out.

A shit load of uploading questions, sections dedicated to uploaders and ddls, how to earn, warez sites for sale, warez scripts, ect

Do you thing is is? yes or no...simple as that

I always said no when I was a mod, but that was because that's always what I heard. I'm not saying that's what I think or do not think now though. I just always saw that when a thread was closed and followed suit.

EDIT: IDIOTS --> I'm not saying it matters or it doesn't. Just vote and don't be dumb.
    Jesse Reviewed by Jesse on . Is KWWH a warez forum? That's the question... Mods...go away for a second. This is just a question for the people. No reason to freak out. A shit load of uploading questions, sections dedicated to uploaders and ddls, how to earn, warez sites for sale, warez scripts, ect Do you thing is is? yes or no...simple as that I always said no when I was a mod, but that was because that's always what I heard. I'm not saying that's what I think or do not think now though. I just always saw that when a thread was Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    KWWHunction is a webmaster junction website which is often confused for warezjunction because of the reason you've stated above

Respected Member
    I never stated anything of my opinion. I said why it might be confused with one, why I went with it as a mod and asked for a voting opinion.

Banned
    Website's:
    worldwidexs.com.au
    It is a "warez" webmaster hangout, where maximum people are obsessed or busy with warez.

2 out of 5 people here are probably having a life outside of warez, and the rest are just in it

KWWH is head office of warez forums [trollface]

Website's:
    SourceParadise.com MobileMaster.org
    Does it even matter if its a warez forum or not ?
    We are limiting warez to certain things and I think its nice.

KWWH shouldn't be either strict or lousy any further then it is now.

whatever the admins do they will never change the fact that their basis are Katz. A Warez Has Been DDL Site.

but they pretend to be as webmasters hangout.

lets face the facts

ppl still buy/sell rapidleech here which is purely use for leeching
    RDP for same purpose.

whenever new hosting came here 90% members first question will be this " warez linking allowed or not "

95% are busy with freaking warez.

what will you call that website a webmaster hangout or gateway to warez ?

In its current state and form, it's a facilitator to warez. No matter how you try to cut the cake, saying you don't allow certain shit and whatnot, you're in the same group as any other warez site on the net.

Saying that stuff posted here can also be used/related to "legal" (however you want to interpret it) sites is just a load of crap. KWWH has and always will be a facilitator to warez, and if you try to change that, the site will fail for the simple reason that there are larger, more established "legal" webmaster forums on the net which have a much more helpful userbase.
    This is the staff, you have been banned

ok when KWWH was owned by katz it was about now it is the webmaster hang out where u can ask something about warez u can't ask or post for uploaders so in a way yes it in and in a way it is not no more
    respected RICK, WD, HX RT TMK
    LIFETALK

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information