Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62394 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Mediafire an alternative now?

Is anyone familiar with Mediafire's service? Since Fileserve and all the rest of the larger hosts seem to be distancing themselves from the MU mess. I was thinking about switching to MF. Now that Fileserve is a non-pay-per-download site, no point in staying with them and have my visitors wait for their timer and captcha. MF seems like a viable alternative, but I'm not too familiar with MF. Do they have a download limit for free users? My files will be heavily downloaded and I don't want my visitors to see a "download limit exceeded" message. Any info about their service would be appreciated.

Thanks!
    jups Reviewed by jups on . Mediafire an alternative now? Is anyone familiar with Mediafire's service? Since Fileserve and all the rest of the larger hosts seem to be distancing themselves from the MU mess. I was thinking about switching to MF. Now that Fileserve is a non-pay-per-download site, no point in staying with them and have my visitors wait for their timer and captcha. MF seems like a viable alternative, but I'm not too familiar with MF. Do they have a download limit for free users? My files will be heavily downloaded and I don't want Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    AnimeVostfr.net
    MF is the best file host ever, no limit speed , no waiting , no limit files per hour !

An alternative idea is to stop uploading.
    → PR3 Link Exchange with my site (PM ME)

Quote Originally Posted by Beheaded View Post
    An alternative idea is to stop uploading.
    Cant stop uploading because my clients require my files

Thread Information