Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6771 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 53 of 205 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast
    So many of you got banned?
    Screwed

Banned
    payment method is too slow beware guys

Dear User,

We have to inform you that certain content you have uploaded to DepositFiles has been removed subject takedown notice of the alleged copyright owner. The list of currently active content is available at your DepositFiles user account interface.

In case you believe the content has been removed mistakenly or you have rights to content, feel free to contact DepositFiles support team to file a DMCA counter-notice. However be warned that servicing an untrue or misleading DMCA counter-notice will lead to legal prosecution from the copyright owner.

Please take into consideration that malicious and/or repeating copyright infringers are denied access to Services of DepositFiles subject to Cl. 8.2 of DepositFiles User Agreement.

Yours sincerely,
    Depositfiles Team

what is this mean

You will been baned soon

really

Quote Originally Posted by nmrs View Post
    Dear User,

We have to inform you that certain content you have uploaded to DepositFiles has been removed subject takedown notice of the alleged copyright owner. The list of currently active content is available at your DepositFiles user account interface.

In case you believe the content has been removed mistakenly or you have rights to content, feel free to contact DepositFiles support team to file a DMCA counter-notice. However be warned that servicing an untrue or misleading DMCA counter-notice will lead to legal prosecution from the copyright owner.

Please take into consideration that malicious and/or repeating copyright infringers are denied access to Services of DepositFiles subject to Cl. 8.2 of DepositFiles User Agreement.

Yours sincerely,
    Depositfiles Team

what is this mean
    It means "Tu l'as dans le cul mon ami, sincerely depositfiles".

More serioulsy, I'm not sure if they ban you for Copyright infringement, or for not selling premiums, or randomly...

any way its ok
    we will see

Website's:
    freelinkz.info
    try doing amateur stuff to be on safer side bro .

regards

9.   Sponsored Links

if they ban me i will go to another host
    i lost alot from fsc and other scam hosts
    so like i said before .. its ok

How many of these banned accounts are from the USA?

User Agreement for Bonus Program Participants of DepositFiles:

Under General Terms

You recognize and accept that the Bonus Programs is not intended for use in the United States of America, not rendered within the jurisdiction of the United States of America and is not accessible to residents of the United States of America.
    Under Miscellaneous

By agreeing with this you confirm that you are not a resident of the United States of America the law of the United States of America is not applicable to your relations with both DepositFiles and Halileo.

Thread Information