Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61099 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    ψ(`∇?)ψ
    This thread will turn into an ugly fight... I hope I am wrong, but we saw that already, usually those anti-cashwhore ppl are provoking, and pinching others, cheering and what not. Then the other side find something, and it finishes in warnings, infractions, bans... This thread cannot be friendly, there will always be that kind of hostility.

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    ihide.info
    ^yup. already happened already.. but i will help keep this thread clean
    KWWH has turned gay. I will not return until Phamous is demoted.

i got a ques, how can they cencor my rights if i don't live in US? or in a country where there is no piracy law?

Website's:
    vaporhostn.com
    But shareshiz!!! My monies are gone are you gonna pay me my monies please oh why

and obviously everybody does it for money and if somebody says they don't do it for money he's lien n if they say they do it to generate some extra cash they're still doing it for money

if you're having a good paying job then i guess no one would like to spent hours on internet n uploading fuckin crap but the thing is they don't get a job that can fulfill their needs. ask the state to give a good job to everyone n then all uploaders will stop uploading

Banned
    I'm just sad because I have a lot of old memories stored on my MU account

Website's:
    piggy-farm.com sexyBB.Info sex-talk.be
    HF still have reward program

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackJACK View Post
    and obviously everybody does it for money and if somebody says they don't do it for money he's lien n if they say they do it to generate some extra cash they're still doing it for money

if you're having a good paying job then i guess no one would like to spent hours on internet n uploading fuckin crap but the thing is they don't get a job that can fulfill their needs. ask the state to give a good job to everyone n then all uploaders will stop uploading

Everyone has money troubles or not enough money. Live within your means not beyond them, if you only have dollar x income you can not spend more then you have. No one can or should expect anyone else to give them anything or support them. Get educated and go out and compete for jobs like everyone else, uploading is not only way to make money anywhere on earth.

When FS disappeared with the uploading/piracy money everyone cries and complains, claims scam and thief. Whether there are piracy or copyright laws where you live you still stole the file they would have earned selling so that make you thief also. You took money from them.

Honestly, I had bunch of My personal life in MU.. WTF.. gIVE MY FAMILY VIDEOS BACK.. FFS

srry.. not trying to be mean to anyone.

I think to upload illegal files is not very bad , Because in my country average salary is 300 $
    and imagine if everyone should buy one computer how much will cost example if someone buy one pc will cost around 400 $ PC without office is empty so to buy Office Home and Student* cost $119.99 For 1 user 1 PC only** Also they need to buy windows which cost around 50 $ so total for the moment is 570 $ imagine someone is designer need photoshop or architect need autocad etc etc . You can imagine how much will cost ... So imagine if illegal things don't exist my country are going to become like a Jungle Guys no one will use pc also they can't follow culture to watch movie etc etc .

And a lot of thing that i can't remember for the moment ...

Everyone who use internet they use to make their life easy to learn from internet , to entertainment on internet etc.

Also Google Images has a lot of illegal things no one can't download pictures because mos of the pictures are someone's creation

So we must love Warez Sites , We must support warez sites , if you have money to donate etc etc

Sorry For My Bad English , Hope you understood my opinion

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information