Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62072 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Affiliate program BestMediaPartners (multimedia traffic\Downloads Traffic )

We are glad to present affiliate program BestMediaPartners. It is fine-tuned to convert the any kind of multimedia traffic : download, torrents, warez are welcome. Especially note, for movies and e-books, they?re driving you cash at their best.

The scheme of work is like this: the user comes through your website to landing. He finds the file that he searched for. He pays for the trial, because he should do so in order to download file . 3 days later, if user did not refuse, the remaining principal amount for the full version will be charged off (autorebill). We hired perfect support team, so most customers are doesn?t refuse to be charged.

We pay you :
    $2 per trial, and $30 per each full version. Refunds and chargebacks are doesn?t matters to you.
    If you flood us with considerable volume of sales, the rates are subject to discussion and increase.
    According to current webmaster stats, our sites produce about $30-50 per 1K in conversion!
    We provide the keywords for file-doorways as well. Please contact us to get them.
    Payments are done twice a month by WMZ, EPESE, WIRE Transfer.
    The referral program allows getting additional 5% of the earnings of referred webmasters.
    You can sign up here : http:// http://bestmediapartners.com/ .
    To get invites and answers to your questions, please contact our support (contacts below).
    Both experienced webmasters as well as the beginners in the business are welcome. We will monetize your traffic in the most profitable way!

icq 646619559
    skype ivan-bmp
    bestMP Reviewed by bestMP on . Affiliate program BestMediaPartners (multimedia traffic\Downloads Traffic ) We are glad to present affiliate program BestMediaPartners. It is fine-tuned to convert the any kind of multimedia traffic : download, torrents, warez are welcome. Especially note, for movies and e-books, they?re driving you cash at their best. The scheme of work is like this: the user comes through your website to landing. He finds the file that he searched for. He pays for the trial, because he should do so in order to download file . 3 days later, if user did not refuse, the remaining Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

I do not understand what you say
    I can clearly
    can do for you
    your page I could not be registered

What is your problem? If you have not decided - please write to our support. Problems with the registration should not be.

Quote Originally Posted by bestMP View Post
    What is your problem? If you have not decided - please write to our support. Problems with the registration should not be.
    He writes like Master Yoda

=> Selling ==> Top Level Domains ==>FileHosting.pro and CyberLocker.pro

Well, sorry
    I am writing through Google translator

Somebody using them ? Any proofs ? Do they pay ?
    => Selling ==> Top Level Domains ==>FileHosting.pro and CyberLocker.pro

Banned
    Website's:
    tinydl.com freew.org dl4pda.com 0torrent.com 0sec.org 0sce.com
    not receive any payment

Probation
    Website's:
    Rse9.com ShareDir.com
    they don't pay,
    according to their stats they owe me over $3k,

there is a thread here full of angry webmasters who did not get paid:

http://gofuckbiz.com/showthread.php?t=27817

I should have known, it was too good to be true..

moving on

Probation

Default Scam

Hello,

Following last message on this thread I confirm this company is a pure scam, they didn't pay several people I know who use their affiliate program like me.

My advice: Stay away from this website!

anyone known other affiliate program for download traffic?

Thread Information