Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62369 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default There was a misunderstanding !

sorry about that thread

http://www.besthostingforums.com/102...fileserve.html

what i wanted to say that was totally different what guys you thought. Im an uploader since 2006. i tried almost every host. Many of them closed their affiliate system. some hosts did scam. some ran away. some got arrested.

I had more than 150k files with rs when they decided to close their rewards/points system. they declared two months before that they were taking such steps. and i didnt delete my single files from my 15 rs accounts.

same happened to wupload. they decided to close their affiliate program . i have more than 50k files in their host . and i never ever thought to delete a single file from them.

and i stop uploading to many hosts which i used to upload , some from them stop paying .. but i didnt delete any files .

but i did with fileserve thats because fileserve simply scam people . They even didnt notice here whats going on there. They should pay the affilate last earning and need a proper description that they are closing payment system.

and i dont care much about those flamming you guys did on the previous thread. and almost everyone i know very well , you are cashwhore too .

i dont wanna answer everyone but Lifetalk

i just wonder how you can use such a language
    shufol Reviewed by shufol on . There was a misunderstanding ! sorry about that thread http://www.besthostingforums.com/102-file-host-discussion/124879-have-you-deleted-all-your-files-uploaded-fileserve.html what i wanted to say that was totally different what guys you thought. Im an uploader since 2006. i tried almost every host. Many of them closed their affiliate system. some hosts did scam. some ran away. some got arrested. I had more than 150k files with rs when they decided to close their rewards/points system. they declared two months Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

It begins...
    OK.

Thread Information