Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62474 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Fileserve disabled my account ! check yours !!

My topic is related to previous thread. i am just curious about those people and want their comments only.

you guys bash me because of deleting my uploaded files to fileserve . i deleted those files because FS clearly scam us. your theory was my downloadeds will be affected of this .

Now my question is : Fileserve disabled my account today maybe yours too. It was obvious if i ddint delete my files myself they would delete it . so they also didnt think about those premium downloaders . right??

so, what you are thinking now atm??

It would be nice to see if you guys reply here only : rzke1, champ of champs, cyberprince, humour, Shareshiz, Lifetalk and some member who replied on that thread yesterday.
    shufol Reviewed by shufol on . Fileserve disabled my account ! check yours !! My topic is related to previous thread. i am just curious about those people and want their comments only. you guys bash me because of deleting my uploaded files to fileserve . i deleted those files because FS clearly scam us. your theory was my downloadeds will be affected of this . Now my question is : Fileserve disabled my account today maybe yours too. It was obvious if i ddint delete my files myself they would delete it . so they also didnt think about those premium downloaders . Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

fu*k fileserve

Website's:
    ihide.info
    READ THE MOTHER FUCKEN TERMS OF SERVICE THAT YOU AGREED UPON WHEN SIGNING UP

http://fileserve.com/terms.php

21. Editing, Deleting and Modification.
    We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit and/or delete any Content, documents, information or other material appearing on the Site.
    Simply means... they can change their site at ANY TIME. They can get rid of rewards and tell you all to fuck off.

STOP CRYING OVER YOUR ILLEGALLY EARNED MONEY.
    KWWH has turned gay. I will not return until Phamous is demoted.

reposted... there are like 2 or 3 thread already talking about this...

and yes my a/c is fucking banned... too FS = HF
    VOTE FOR FREEDOM, VOTE FOR GARY JOHNSON 2012!!

Website's:
    Ngebid.com Bestdietmethod.com allsonicserve.com fanscollector.com bestunlockedcellphone.com klatenhosting.com
    That Term was Made last night. if this term has been there for years why all acount disable just right now. why not last years?

Website's:
    ihide.info
    terms where always there fool. you just didnt bother to read them
    KWWH has turned gay. I will not return until Phamous is demoted.

My Account Was Also Deasbled Thanks To Filesonic Genune Service

Thread Information