Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62740 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    X4B.org

Default Free Rapidleech

Ok I am offering a free rapidleech service to trusted memebers of KWWH, if you are not trusted it will be up to me as to wether you will be accepted and I may ask for a deposit that you will get back if you meet the detirmined amount.

What you will get:
    - Rapidleech
    - If a trusted member ssh, I may choose not to give this to you initially.
    - A 100mb/s port dedicated between you and two other people. I will try and choose a good candidate based on timezone if possible. If you want the server only to yourself double the earnings.

What do I want in return:
    - You must use my hotfile referal
    - If uploading to any other service the appropriate referal if possible.
    - Post your uploads on thewarezscene.org's general warez sections.

Total hotfile earnings must be over $110 a month each. Only serious uploaders. If you want an even faster gbit connection it can be aranged for an increase in earnings. If you just wish to outright pay for the service it will be $20 a month

I am not aiming to make money from this, purely non for profit.
    SplitIce Reviewed by SplitIce on . Free Rapidleech Ok I am offering a free rapidleech service to trusted memebers of KWWH, if you are not trusted it will be up to me as to wether you will be accepted and I may ask for a deposit that you will get back if you meet the detirmined amount. What you will get: - Rapidleech - If a trusted member ssh, I may choose not to give this to you initially. - A 100mb/s port dedicated between you and two other people. I will try and choose a good candidate based on timezone if possible. If you want the Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    WillMake1Soon.com
    Why not for other webmasters ?

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    X4B.org
    Other webmasters, anyone is welcome to apply.

Quote Originally Posted by splitice View Post
    I am not aiming to make money from this, purely non for profit.
    except for the 20% hotfile gives you off of everyones earnings, right? so 20% of 110$ = roughly 22$ per person. give out 4 and your making 108$/mo non-profit.

nice wording

This post is not meant to hijack your thread, im in no way downing your service or your terms. Mearly challenging your choice of words.

regards,
    dotty

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    X4B.org
    And its going to cost me $109 a month for the server, means it will actually be costing me $1 a month. Thats persuming I can still get that server and get 4 people who are willing to participate. And yes 20% is right

Thread Information