Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62734 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Hx View Post
    This is like the 21st century bitch war.

Website's:
    csoffensive.com fagbag.me

just seriously?
    why all this drama over some downloads?

3.   Sponsored Links

awesome post mate.. really appreciate it..

shahzadali55 and stevvva are the cashwhore who only depend on phaze traffic. they only provide premium links above listed site and daily post same and same shitty topic ...
    thats why stevva is taking side of shahzad. and that fuc*er is the only culprit who is responsible for the site got blacklisted on phaze. and he always claims that he is very close to phaze .. lol

If anybody want proof of my above words.. just check zenithforumz and hq-uploads.com (stevva)

shahzadali ( speedddl+wantwarez+mcrghill-warez).. they did the same shit everyday ..

If phaze only allowing them to do such stupid work for money , i have anything else to say "facepalm:

shahzad go and check ur speeddl . u have submitted more than 50 thread of music...

what the fuck is that...how will we be able to get any download ...

Everyone please check his submitted data and reply that who is the guilty person..

shahzad is posting 600 threads a day ffrom his 4 forums.how will a 1* or 2* forum owner be able to get any views...noway man he will get downloads to no extent.
    we are also here to earn money then it dosent mean you start posting the same threads from 4 different sites. what if i start donating to phaze and start posting same 100 threads from my 10 different sites then all of you will start complaining.

The Realest Nigga
    omfg close this thread already.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information