Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62795 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    justbeenpaidz.blogspot.com

Default filesonic close there thread in Digitalpoint will next in KWWH?

hey guys today i visit digitalpoint and they close filesonic thread is next in KWWH ??? and also i heard from somewhere, next week will be last payout! it is true ? if yes than i think end of warez and end of uploaders earning plz tel me
    fahadzaman66 Reviewed by fahadzaman66 on . filesonic close there thread in Digitalpoint will next in KWWH? hey guys today i visit digitalpoint and they close filesonic thread is next in KWWH ??? and also i heard from somewhere, next week will be last payout! it is true ? if yes than i think end of warez and end of uploaders earning plz tel me Rating: 5
    if you want senuke xcr latest full version with lifetime updates just pm

2.   Sponsored Links

mmm mmm!
    End of warez.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Banned
    Website's:
    warezrock.com
    oh man it is a bad news for us

Quote Originally Posted by fahadzaman66 View Post
    hey guys today i visit digitalpoint and they close filesonic thread is next in KWWH ??? and also i heard from somewhere, next week will be last payout! it is true ? if yes than i think end of warez and end of uploaders earning plz tel me
    Can someone confirm this information for Filesonic ??!!!

Website's:
    iExchangeplusone.com
    Well this reminds me of good old days. Warez was not for earning. just sharing

Thread Information