Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6353 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    But once agian i am not saying enciph3r is a scammer he is a friend of mine, Im just saying i don't want him or anyone else thinking im calling him a scammer

i used his RDP service,bad memories,very difficult catch him on skype

3.   Sponsored Links

Enci isnt a scammer. I am having one dedi which he bought me and i am using it for 3 consecutive months and many vps's and dedis i've been used. At times he sucks thats true many days he wont appear on IM and all of a sudden he appears. Maybe health or personal issues but yea itsnt ideal to run a good business. anyways vouch for him//

Website's:
    MechoDDL.com Leaserver.com
    Well I worked for him and he never appeared to be such a person. He is a good friend of mine and I trust him. And yes he comes online rarely. Maybe he is suffering with some health problems.

Lets wait for him to reply rather than drawing conclusions.

And yea I do understand what people are feeling but we should also give him a chance to reply atleast.

Hope you all understand and I hope everything is sorted out.

Thanks
    || Leaserver : Virtual Server Solutions
    || Leaserver.com - Virtual servers | Netherlands
    || 99.9% server uptime guaranteed
    || www.leaserver.com | email : [email protected]

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    So how long do you propose the wait be a month, 2, 6, 12, hey why not 5 years.

I am sure those people waiting to be paid do not mind waiting. But he is your friend so I guess that means all those people waiting on him have your personal guarantee he will pay them some time in the future? Is this correct? How many of you vouching for him in this thread are currently waiting on him for a payment or service?

Retired NinJa
    Website's:
    loledhard.com
    Lets face it, It has been like 1 month I guess since he is not online. and many of the people are waiting for payment from him. Their is no point I see in keeping this thread open, as it is not going to help in any way. People would just vouch or call him scammer. Banning him would close all the door for people expecting money from him(thats what I guess) but if any other staff member thinks that it is appropriate to ban him now, he can go ahead.

Ps.... Encipher is not my friend or I dont have any professional relation with him.

Edit:
    We can ban him if we want when he comes online. If he is not at all online thr is no point in banning him imo. We dont have any other way rather then waiting for him to come online. I will try to make a contact with him irl & see whats the reason of his absence.

You don't hate Justin bieber.You hate the fact you ain't Justin Bieber!

Respected Member
    Yet another file host causing a ruckus. Same old same old.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information