Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62800 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    ultimatehostings.com

Default Ultimatehostings OVH / Kimsufi Servers Reseller starting from $35/mo (FR)

Ultimatehostings is now offering a fully managed range of dedicated server packages. These servers are hosted in the France facility of OVH, we're their reseller.

All the servers are setup within 24-72 hours after making a payment.

Use coupon code FreeSetup to get free setup on all the packages.
    ---------------------
    All servers include
    ---------------------
    IPv6 ready (Specify on order page)
    100GB FTP Backup
    NetBoot, vKVM, Rescue, Remote reboot.

Celeron / Atom
    1.20+ GHz CPU
    FastEthernet NIC
    2 GB RAM
    1 TB HDD
    100 GB FTP BACKUP
    100 Mbps Port
    1 IPV4 IP Address
    5TB Bandwidth on 100 Mbps
    Unmetered on 10Mbps
    Setup Fee : $25.00
    Monthly Cost : 35.00
    Order Now

Intel Core i5
    4x 2.66+ GHz CPU
    GigaEthernet
    16 GB RAM
    2 TB HDD
    100 GB FTP Backup
    100 Mbps Port
    IPV4 1 IP Address
    10TB/month Bandwidth on 100Mbps
    Unlimited Bandwidth on 10Mbps
    Monthly Cost : 75.00
    Order Now

Intel Core i7
    4x 4x 2(HT)x 2.66+ GHz CPU
    GigaEthernet NIC
    24 GB RAM
    2 TB HDD
    100 GB FTP Backup
    100 Mbps Port
    IPV4 1 IP Address
    15TB/month Bandwidth on 100Mbps
    Unlimited Bandwidth on 10Mbps
    Monthly Cost : 99.00
    Order Now

Intel Bi Xeon E5630
    2x 4x 2x 2.53+ GHz
    TenGigabitEthernet
    48 GB RAM
    2x 1TB - SAS HDD
    10 Gbps Port
    40 TB / month on 10 Gbps
    Unmetered on 10 Mbps
    Monthly Cost : 499.00
    Order Now

-----------------------------------
    Support
    Email : sales@ultimatehostings.com
    Helpdesk : http://secure.ultimatehostings.com
    ultimatehostings Reviewed by ultimatehostings on . Ultimatehostings OVH / Kimsufi Servers Reseller starting from $35/mo (FR) Ultimatehostings is now offering a fully managed range of dedicated server packages. These servers are hosted in the France facility of OVH, we're their reseller. All the servers are setup within 24-72 hours after making a payment. Use coupon code FreeSetup to get free setup on all the packages. --------------------- All servers include --------------------- IPv6 ready (Specify on order page) 100GB FTP Backup Rating: 5

2.   Notice to Consumers

Thread Summary

Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask.If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond whats printed in the ad.

» Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
    » Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
    » If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links

This is really over priced kimsufi + a setup fee lol

Website's:
    ultimatehostings.com
    The servers aren't overpriced and we've included a coupon code to discount the setup fees.

Default Intel Core i5 package

Waiting for my Fully Managed Dedicated Servers, Intel Core i5! Fast and good customer service so far, I come with more updates later.

Yeah definitely overpriced. The fact that OVH doesn't even have setup fees and you have it?

Better go with other resellers.

Banned
    i guess there are other resellers who can these servers at even low price, and lol @ setup fees even if you have a discount, better lower your prices to stay here

Website's:
    ultimatehostings.com
    Yeah we're offering these servers for a setup fees but we've also provided a coupon code of the same value so the setup fees would eventually be zero.

Also an important note for everyone who might be interested in buying from us, we're offering all the specified packages as fully managed whereas OVH charges a handsome fees for this.

Default very satisfied

Got my server! And I'm very satisfied with customer service / very fast! I'm new with a dedicated server, and them helps with everything

I recommend ultimatehostings!

Thanks again, ultimatehostings

Website's:
    ultimatehostings.com
    @snus9999 Thanks a lot we appreciate doing business with you.

We have 1 Celeron / Atom available with instant activation, anyone interested?

Already bought 2 servers from these guys after the Boxslots fiasco - both delivered within 48hrs. Extremely fast ticket responses (within 10mins) and very friendly and helpful staff. Highly recommended.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information