Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62337 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    paxum.com

Default Paxum at KWWHunction

Hi there,

Ruth Blair from Paxum here. We're an ewallet provider used by hundreds of merchants and thousands of webmasters for affiliate payments/global payroll.

I don't know if this type of thread is allowed here, but I simply wanted to introduce myself to the forum for if anyone ever has any need/desire to discuss Paxum in any way.

Thanks in advance,

Ruth Blair
    ruth@paxum.com
    ICQ #233-854-608
    AIM/YM/SKYPE - PaxumRuth
    PaxumRuth Reviewed by PaxumRuth on . Paxum at KWWHunction Hi there, Ruth Blair from Paxum here. We're an ewallet provider used by hundreds of merchants and thousands of webmasters for affiliate payments/global payroll. I don't know if this type of thread is allowed here, but I simply wanted to introduce myself to the forum for if anyone ever has any need/desire to discuss Paxum in any way. Thanks in advance, Ruth Blair :) ruth@paxum.com Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    Hi Ruth,

Perhaps you should discuss with your Biz Dev Team to have some of your partners contact the staff here to offer affiliate programs to the members here.

I am sure there are many here that would be interested in long term legitimate affiliate programs to promote online.

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    Omfg why so late??? lol

Welcome, finally.
    100% legit company.

Website's:
    paxum.com
    Hi WDF,

Thanks, I'll have to find out who the admins are to connect with them and discuss that. Appreciate the suggestion!

Ruth

-----

cvrle77 - I just discovered this forum, or else I would have posted here before now. We're a popular payment option among merchants/webmasters who use our services, and therefore some of our customers may already be using this forum. We like to be where our customers are when we can be. Thanks!

mmm mmm!
    Hey Ruth Blair,

I asked an administrator to take a look at your thread.

Regards,
    Overjaculation
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Banned
    Welcome, 100% legit company

Website's:
    paxum.com
    Thanks Overjaculation!

I couldn't see anything in the rules about posting a thread like this, but perhaps I missed it. I definitely want to do things by the book. Appreciate your assistance!

Ruth

Respected Member
    Website's:
    FreshWap.com KWWHunction.com
    i am glad that you guys have also joined this forum. welcome to KWWHunction and thanks for being with us, your customers must be proud to see you here, and they must be happy because it will be easy to communicate with Paxum now just reply and run

Welcome
    Dear Haters,
    "I respect you so much, that's why I salute you with 1 middle finger!"

Thank You !

Website's:
    paxum.com
    Thanks so much for the warm welcome! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.

Ruth

Respected Member
    Website's:
    FreshWap.com KWWHunction.com
    since we know about your site, why don't you just introduce about your own self when you get a time do it
    Dear Haters,
    "I respect you so much, that's why I salute you with 1 middle finger!"

Thank You !

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information