Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62067 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mp3Drug View Post
    Man... he's going to be sooo pissed off if he gets out of prison.

I recon he wanted bail just to remain #1 on MW3
    Lol Bail Denied
    Nice cake for the first place
    Removed by staff. Do not add the image again or we may infract you. We do not condone members to create protests.But But But what about freedom of speech. <-- that's a myth that exists in developed countries.

2.   Sponsored Links

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    He was denied bail again, and will have another court hearing on February 22nd.

To be very honest i admire this guy really badly he made something out of himself yeah maybe not in a legit way but he did it. He gain Millions with his own idea and worked hard for it and enjoyed his life.

Isn't that what most of us dream to achieve this guy should be given a medal not be imprisoned he is a hero and all self made man.

I don't play video games that often, but even I know this is kinda something to be proud of.

Make me wonder #1 dude in Madden really is

Website's:
    WarezEurope.com
    Quote Originally Posted by pi0tr3k View Post
    Well, if you look good at the vid you may notice that he liked to camp
    No wonders, campers always win
    CAMPERS FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDrunkReaper View Post
    To be very honest i admire this guy really badly he made something out of himself yeah maybe not in a legit way but he did it. He gain Millions with his own idea and worked hard for it and enjoyed his life.

Isn't that what most of us dream to achieve this guy should be given a medal not be imprisoned he is a hero and all self made man.
    Self made? He stole money from investors in his previous bullshit. Do some research on him. He's nothing more than a career criminal that fell through the cracks of the legal system.
    Coder for hire. I'm an experienced web developer with vast knowledge of PHP, HTML, CSS, MySQL, JavaScript, SEO, and web servers. I also write code for Windows programs with Visual Basic and C#.NET.

All products are written quickly with efficiency, and security in mind.

Respected Member
    Website's:
    FreshWap.com KWWHunction.com
    wtf i played MW3 but never seen score
    Dear Haters,
    "I respect you so much, that's why I salute you with 1 middle finger!"

Thank You !

Banned
    Website's:
    CloudNXT.net
    Now thats called living in style

Quote Originally Posted by TheDrunkReaper View Post

He isn't some sort of genius as you portray him. He scammed investors earlier in Germany, took all the money and fled. Then hired some guys with actual technical skills to start Megaupload with that money. Based on Rapidshare's successful business model, Megaupload soon became profitable.

As Buddah said, he is just a career criminal. He didn't get to where he did with his own talent.

Banned
    Website's:
    leakformation.com musictooth.com
    wtf? party on reaching at #1?

My parents would have kicked me out of the house if i played that longer

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information