Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6959 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 79 of 171 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129 ... LastLast
    Pwned.

2.   Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Hyd2Oxygen View Post
    Oh really? You show us your payment from last month and you write "doing is better than complaining"? Really? And "doing" what, exactly? Swearing against RU and FTP which work in fits and starts? Reuploading for the second, the third or even the fourth time files whose links go down after a week? Watching calmly your stuff going missing or lost after a few days because of their crappy servers? Or you simply don't even care about all that?
    And now even stats are (still) frozen!!

Stiven, you are the same guy who wrote this post 4 days ago.....

and this one just 3 days ago, right?

Well, you better sort out your ideas and try to develop a coherent argument.....

I can not accurately express my thoughts because of my poor English. i translated by google.
    I want to tell you:

1.This is not official post, so many of your complaint is useless. FF always have this issues long time, Although I have complained about it, but I overcome the difficulties, Although my earn reduce a half,but better than none.

2.my best filehost is RG, FF is only my secondary mirror filehost, so i don't care. i see you last posts are so many words, it's better to upload more files than waste time to complain. this is my ideas!

In the last month, it looks like an abandoned project - nothing works, revenues tend to zero, may be filefactory.com probably has plans to closed?

Website's:
    fwbb.org
    @The Ya Keep thinking
    Live your life.

What about?

Website's:
    fwbb.org
    Regarding your reply, Filefactory plans to closed? Where do you get the idea? Do you work for them?
    Oh yea, you tell yourself...
    Live your life.

Banned
    Website's:
    vintageretroclassic.com
    i dont know what is going wrong with FF system ? not even one sale past one week ? are they properly capturing the sales from links ? how about others ?

Quote Originally Posted by barrix View Post
    Regarding your reply, Filefactory plans to closed? Where do you get the idea? Do you work for them?
    Oh yea, you tell yourself...
    Something about nothing...
    This is the end.

Quote Originally Posted by augustusrome View Post
    i dont know what is going wrong with FF system ? not even one sale past one week ? are they properly capturing the sales from links ? how about others ?

My stats are completely FROZEN since yesterday morning, June 21st, at 00:01 AM.
    I know I got downloads because people told me so, in the forums where I post. Yesterday evening I sent another ticket about that to their Support Center (the fourth ticket in 7 days). I got no reply. And I'm still waiting for their "one-of-our-technicians-will-respond-to-you-ASAP" which they wrote to me last Monday morning (regarding all the other problems which I mentioned earlier). I've also pointed them to this thread, to have a look at all the webmasters and common users who are getting pissed off.
    Still nothing. Now it's Friday evening, and what worries me the most is that they didn't even made an announcement on the Support section of their site, as they always did in the past when they are actually working on some issues over their hardware/software.

Maybe they are just playing with me? No, because if you take a look at the last 3-4 pages of this thread, you'll see that other people sent tickets complaining over the last week, and all they got has been just some generic reply like "we are working on that" or "we are aware of that". And then silence.
    For the time being, I just stopped uploading new stuff to FF and publishing their links. If I get no money, they won't either.

Well, they did respond to my ticket about one of their servers not counting downloads a few days ago and they fixed the problem right away and their support seemed quite friendly, maybe you guys are being too abusive or sth in your tickets that they don't respond to you?

Thread Information