Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6952 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 171 of 171 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171
Results 1,701 to 1,709 of 1709
    OMG minimum payout is 100$???

this is ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by lawina View Post
    ten use exchanger
    do you have a link? thanks

i seen the changed there payment thing when to request a payment and now got to be 100$ this is a good con all those like me
    who have not got a 100$ start to work for them again will take so months to get to a 100 then they close another payment system best con i have ever seen thanks FF

yes well good luck with payza, they are the slowest webpayment company.

I got a payout from another host over a month ago, they say the check is in the mail.
    I submitted a payout from payza on october 14 and I am still waiting for the check.

Others have told me that a bank transfer costs $15 and takes up to 45 days. (but it seems that bank transfers are not allowed right now in most countries)-- they want to tell you whatever so they can keep your $ longer.

As well they have a prepaid credit card but they told me they were "out of the cards they use for them and more need to be printed"
    that was over a month ago.

They like to throttle the amount of money they send out every day because every day that they do not pay you adds to their interest %. I bet they make thousands in interest every day.

If you manage say $201, they hold it, and if you get another $100 payment before they have paid you, the additonal $100 is subjectd to a 25% fee plus an additional 25 cents per transaction.

so now that $100 is now $97.25 it wouldnt be if they werent so slow but they will make sure that you alway have $300 in your account which upgrades your account from free to FEE (pro).

In the real world: THERE IS AN APP FOR THAT

in payza there is an excuse/fee for that.

this payza...i have a account there, but i'm not able to set my bank account details to withdraw money, when i try to put i alwas get "The Bank Account is invalid", i found on google that a lot of people has the same problem...i will not request my money from filefactory yet, hope filefactory add more options, webmoney would be great for me...

6.   Sponsored Links

@ lostkeys

Hi,

You should call/contact your bank and get:

Bank Wire Transfer Number

Bank Wire Address

"Swift" Number

Hope this helps.

@ ansley

i put the swift, bank adress already, but there's no option to "Bank Wire Transfer Number"

what they ask is the number of my bank account, and when i put this, i got this "invalid message" crap...

Their Response regarding the request of another payment processor.

"We have had a couple of other people request Dwolla as well so we are looking into that. Thanks for your patience!"

Let me guess.. Another 5 months before we see a new alternative?

yes lost keys the longer they keep your money the more money they make in interest. Their customer support's best interests is to make sure you get your money later rather than sooner and if they can keep your money longer they can pay their employees more.

They pay a bonus to employees to keep your money longer. They pretend that they care that you have not got your money yet.

They have replies like "reaaaalllly??? we sent that check 8 days ago.

Tell me how a check takes 15 days to reach someone from usa to usa?

I could mail a letter to hawaii and back again in that time.

Payza lies.

Dont worry, even if FF paid everyone via payza TODAY, payza would not pay you until after Xmas.

It takes 8 weeks to get a check from them.

You cannot expect this money until 2013.

Thread Information