Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6856 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 15 of 98 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    just one question that is driving me made when exactly does that stats update some times it's 4 hours sometimes it's more can any one tell me when they do update and what time zone they are using in GMT + ???

Banned
    how to see my today earn ple help turbobit my plan is ppd today lot off download file but i can't see my earn

Banned
    Website's:
    djkelaj.blogspot.com
    waiting 45 days is BETTER than WAITING and earn ZERO or WAIT and LOOSE ACCOUNT.

4.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    what what are u saying ?bro

Quote Originally Posted by djkelaj View Post
    waiting 45 days is BETTER than WAITING and earn ZERO or WAIT and LOOSE ACCOUNT.
    true... but it does mean... that you have to plan more ahead when ti comes to paying server bills

What about 45 days? You need to wait 45 days to get payment? In their site they say that with paypal they pay once in two weeks and with webmoney in 3-4 days

yes they clearly say the ppd earning are made via Paypal once a week put pps any sales revenue will only be released after 45 days so they avoid paying you then find that the user who purchased that acc has refunded it

Banned
    Website's:
    djkelaj.blogspot.com
    I will see and show you paypal when I get my money.

It begins...
    Re-opened. Not sure why this was closed.

For the record, TB has banned all of USA from downloading. US IP addresses can access TB, but if they try to download a file they are presented with an error message that tells them the 'service is not available in their country'.

Lifetalk, probably because of the new rule?

Page 15 of 98 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Thread Information