Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61990 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 47 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast
    Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Another reason that your temperature is low, that you don't have sales.

I made three sales in two months (only one active) and my temperature is 30 degrees all the time.

There is always a connection between the space you occupy, your downloads and your sales.

Website's:
    piplay.me
    Your current balance : 211.59 USD

Available for withdrawal : 9.32 USD.

when i will received added for available withdraw!!!!!!!! just only 9.32$ (WTF)

3.   Sponsored Links

Sales through paypal or credit cards are hold for 45days. If i'm wrong, please correct me ;p

Quote Originally Posted by zoperto View Post
    Sales through paypal or credit cards are hold for 45days. If i'm wrong, please correct me ;p

Yes you are right but there rule is fu*k

Banned
    sniffdog their system not works I earned 150$ in 10 days and 140 $ were active.
    but they want download not sales. They marked one my files as blue (4 sales are taken by itself) and 4 downloads, they said downlod number is low. When I ask its got 4 sales , they told me sales is not important, we want thousands downloads. Because of it they sucks.

admxternal, each sales wait 45 days (1 months and longer sales), shorter accounts need 10 days
    refund period.

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Vinay, you indeed have quite a lot of sales, but only two of them (the active ones) count for your temperature.

Eventually your hold sales will turn to active and will improve your temperature. You just need some time.

I concentrate on downloads, not sales and my temperature is 30 degrees (I think the maximum) and most of my files are blue (with an occasional red and orange).

to say truth my turbobit premium works normal now in most cases (not all)

Banned
    sniffdog, not friend even if my sales goes to active, my temperature did not change.
    Their system is too complex and only I know according to their reply
    they want thousands downloads instead of sales.

Hi there, i don't know if this is related to the fact that i've changed my password but i can't see my earning or stat or anythings on turbobit interface, the only option available are "earn" and "files", here is the scary part when i click on the earn option it is mention that i am not part of bonus programme and that i need to set my payment detail , all my earnings are gone but my files are still there WTF is that BUG.

Banned
    its a damn bug and they reply very rare

http://www.besthostingforums.com/member.php?u=12866

this member is admin of turbobit too (they have 2 sites)

Page 47 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast

Thread Information