Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6796 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Website's:
    irfree.com
    Quote Originally Posted by okone View Post
    Haha, you're kidding right?

I generally respect other sites, but irfree is the worst of the worst.

Aside from being crammed full of ads, its also run by morons who can't speak English and for the last few days have failed to correct a glaring mistake on their post about a controversial bit of American legislation, which they call SOAP.

Perhaps they just prefer being dirty?

Stay away!
    Thank you for your comment .

It's so nice you read irfree everyday and check our site as did it before

I am glad some irfree users have site now and their sites grows up by their comment (spam ) on irfree .

When I start establish irfree on 2005 most of people didn't know about warez , I am really happy they could understand what's warez .

Regarding SOPA , it was normal mistake when you type , Although I don't type it

I may know english well as english is not my language but I know all about warez that I think most important to keep warez site .

After we were ban from google our loyal member stayed with us . more than 300k pageview per day without any visitors form google means our work is great

Website's:
    oneddl.eu nfomation.net linksafe.me
    I wouldn't say everyday, but I like to keep an eye on the competition.

I don't see how you can put the mistake with SOPA down to typing, since you even managed to link to the wrong wikipedia article. This just shows a complete lack of care and a failure to check through what you're posting/linking to. For all you knew, the wikipedia article could have been about dog shit and you still would have posted it.

You may know a bit about warez, and irfree may have existed since 2005, but that doesn't make you a good webmaster. You were banned from google for this very reason which, if I'm not mistaken, was due to caching search results.

It is good that you get 300k pageviews per day, but for a site as old as yours, you should be getting much more. You used to be more popular than OneDDL, although that is a long time ago, as we now get around 1 million pageviews and 300 thousand unique visitors per day. This slip is all down to you and your handling of the site. There was a time when I respected irfree, but that has long since passed.

One final point. If English is not your first language why bother using it on irfree? You only end up looking like a fool.

3.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    bgworm.info warez-bg.net
    dl4all.com for me

Website's:
    irfree.com
    Quote Originally Posted by okone View Post
    I wouldn't say everyday, but I like to keep an eye on the competition.

I don't see how you can put the mistake with SOPA down to typing, since you even managed to link to the wrong wikipedia article. This just shows a complete lack of care and a failure to check through what you're posting/linking to. For all you knew, the wikipedia article could have been about dog shit and you still would have posted it.

You may know a bit about warez, and irfree may have existed since 2005, but that doesn't make you a good webmaster. You were banned from google for this very reason which, if I'm not mistaken, was due to caching search results.

It is good that you get 300k pageviews per day, but for a site as old as yours, you should be getting much more. You used to be more popular than OneDDL, although that is a long time ago, as we now get around 1 million pageviews and 300 thousand unique visitors per day. This slip is all down to you and your handling of the site. There was a time when I respected irfree, but that has long since passed.

One final point. If English is not your first language why bother using it on irfree? You only end up looking like a fool.
    I agree . I may not good webmaster ( If I was , don't allow users advertise for their site on irfree ) as this is not my job , I don't checking my site for about 1 year .

I have no idea about oneDLL but one sample question why your editors email to me over and over and ask me to join irfree

anyway , I was away my site most of the time and I am glad you learn your lesson by checking irfree everyday , copy paste from my site and did what I couldn't do , due I was busy on my work

You should realize who I am after that you will be adult .

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by irfree View Post
    I agree . I may not good webmaster ( If I was , don't allow users advertise for their site on irfree ) as this is not my job , I don't checking my site for about 1 year .

I have no idea about oneDLL but one sample question why your editors email to me over and over and ask me to join irfree

anyway , I was away my site most of the time and I am glad you learn your lesson by checking irfree everyday , copy paste from my site and did what I couldn't do , due I was busy on my work

You should realize who I am after that you will be adult and see you are like a fool
    Firstly, I wanted to point out that we haven't stolen anything from IRFree, if that was what you were implying. We got our original format from plube.com (the owner of which I knew at the time) and then modified it to our users liking.

Secondly, in answer to your question, we don't restrict our editors to posting to just OneDDL. They are allowed to use other websites and many are also editors on IRFree and Sceper. Part of the reason they probably keep asking you is that we do restrict them to what hosts they can use, and require them to use Rapidshare. This is simply because users prefer it. They probably come to you, so they can use those types of hosts they can earn money on. I have no issue with them asking or being part of IRFree, although I'm at a loss to understand why they would want to be.

Thirdly, if you are actually someone important (as I think you are trying to make out - perhaps a scener) and for that matter intelligent, you would know that offering a service where users can download files directly from your servers, is a bad idea.

Finally, I don't think its fair to call me a fool since, if you're smart, I will never know who you are and should never be able to find out anyway.

If there is anything else I've missed, its because your words were lost in translation.

The fuck is going on, both of your blog stunk, rlslog wins.

Quote Originally Posted by irfree View Post

You should realize who I am after that you will be adult .
    How could you say that they are copying from your site? All releases are available in torrents. Do you think that there is no other source except your site?

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocke View Post
    The fuck is going on, both of your blog stunk, rlslog wins.
    Both blogs stink. Stunk is past tense.

I will stop now because I will just end up saying something rude and this has already started going offtopic.

The thead has started going offtopic. I think its in wrong section also. Mod's please close this thread.

agree, just the first page is meaniginful

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information