Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6976 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Question How do you safely withdraw your money?

Hi I got a question.

Maybe I'm paranoid , but let's say for example that you are an warez uploader who share links on forums, you make some money on some filehost and then you want to withdraw your money.

Do you use PayPal, AlertPay or Webmoney? Do you use your own for example PayPal account with your true personal informations?

Are you not afraid that some filehost would be closed by FBI like megaupload and then FBI would find out all payments which that filehost sent to it's affiliates and thanks to that they would be able to track all the uploaders of not legal stuff?

Thank you for your answers.
    UghKreedz Reviewed by UghKreedz on . How do you safely withdraw your money? Hi I got a question. Maybe I'm paranoid :d, but let's say for example that you are an warez uploader who share links on forums, you make some money on some filehost and then you want to withdraw your money. Do you use PayPal, AlertPay or Webmoney? Do you use your own for example PayPal account with your true personal informations? Are you not afraid that some filehost would be closed by FBI like megaupload and then FBI would find out all payments which that filehost sent to it's Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

just withdraw it to your own bank account,
    if somehow the feds get to you just give em some 'incentives' using that hard earned illegal money of yours

I use AlertPay to withdraw money directly to my bank account through wire.
    You are right that you are a paranoid. No need to be afraid of FBI. I don't think they would be having this much time to track down warez uploaders.

Thread Information