Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61862 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    ihide.info

Default Anonymous attacking Mexican web sites

Anonymous attacking Mexican web sites
    By John Callaham

Anonymous is apparently not finished yet with its new cyber attack campaign on web sites. Reuters reports that the latest victims in its hacking spree are three government web sites based in Mexico. The specific web sites are operated by the Interior Ministry, the Senate and the Chamber of Deputies in Mexico.

Anonymous apparently launched a denial of service attack that disabled the sites for a number of hours on Friday. In a message posted on YouTube, the hacker group said the attacks were to protests Mexican laws relating to file sharing. The message states, "We demand the Mexican government not continue with this law because they will take away our freedom of speech and file sharing."

Anonymous began its latest series of cyber attacks last week, after the Megaupload file sharing web site was shut down by US government officials and a number of the site's team members were arrested on piracy charges. So far the attacks have affected the official web sites of the Department of Justice and the FBI along with the Federal Trade Commission's online security site.

It has also taken credit for shutting down a number of web sites based in Ireland.
    ShareShiz Reviewed by ShareShiz on . Anonymous attacking Mexican web sites Anonymous attacking Mexican web sites By John Callaham Rating: 5
    KWWH has turned gay. I will not return until Phamous is demoted.

2.   Sponsored Links

Even mexico hates file sharing?! What about drug scene there?
    Screwed

Website's:
    GardinerDesign.info
    Anon really are showing how much they suck, all they can do is ddos and take things down for an hour or so.. waste of time.

another ddos
    => Selling ==> Top Level Domains ==>FileHosting.pro and CyberLocker.pro

mmm mmm!
    Current Anonymous: ZOMG I WANNA DESTOYE THE CHURCH OF $CIENTOLIGY LOLWTFBBQ.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Website's:
    wrzc.eu watchfreemoviez.eu
    Anonymous is old now.

Respect: SMLMATS, M-R-T, Elio, exel, SLiM, UltimA, Hx, Rick

MechoDDL - All Your Needs

Website's:
    GardinerDesign.info
    Old.. and hard to tell who the real Anon really is anymore, there are so many groups pretending to be them and making fake videos..

Thread Information