Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62674 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default How many here are having problem withdrawing filehost earning from PP recently?

Hi all. I've just read this:
    http://www.besthostingforums.com/102...accounts-4.htm
    The thread is closed now. I wonder if it is true that we may run into problems receiving/withdrawing filehosts earnings from paypa*l. I use my paypa*l account only to receive money from filehosts and I still have some money in my PP account. Unfortunately I won't be able to withdraw them until next weekend. Just need a confirmation here: Is the message true? Anyone having the same problem recently?

BTW: Is it safe to withdraw all the money a few days after you received them with PP? I heard that paypa*l has a period of 60 days for refund. If you're doing real business you may need to wait for 60 days before you can withdraw your money after receiving it (or your account may be freezed). I wonder if the same is true for withdrawing filehosts earnings. Can anyone provide any information on this? Thanks!

If you think it is improper to discuss this topic here please help me to close this thread. I'm not trying to spread any negative info here. Thank you!
    Werewolf2056 Reviewed by Werewolf2056 on . How many here are having problem withdrawing filehost earning from PP recently? Hi all. I've just read this:(: http://www.besthostingforums.com/102-file-host-discussion/126913-paypal-freezes-accounts-4.htm The thread is closed now. I wonder if it is true that we may run into problems receiving/withdrawing filehosts earnings from paypa*l. I use my paypa*l account only to receive money from filehosts and I still have some money in my PP account. Unfortunately I won't be able to withdraw them until next weekend. Just need a confirmation here: Is the message true? Anyone Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    tricks-fix.com
    basically ppol who use file factory facing tht..technically its not correct. Atfirst point Filehost Company is not illegal! So in my opinion it wont affect much. but in the other part it will be more handy to contact with paypal directly at their toll free no..

Thread Information