Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62904 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    I can't believe that an established site like rlslog.net allow themselves to used by Zevera.

It's all about money I guess.

2.   Sponsored Links

(╯?□?)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Website's:
    Xenu.ws WarezLinkers.com SerialSurf.com CracksDirect.com
    Why do you think they disable comments? lol.

I might talk to martin and try get him to stop promoting them, though it'd drop his income a bit.
    Projects:
    WCDDL - The Professional DDL Script
    Top Secret Project: In Development - ZOMG
    ImgTrack - Never Have Dead Images Again!

They'll die off sooner or later. Most of the file hosts they support are either down already or are gradually working their way towards closing their services.

Also, Zevera's speeds are pretty shit, and their system is buggy. Hence I just let people rape my Zevera account. Haven't bothered trying their torrent service, but that's probably going to be wank too.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Would have preferred to see screenshots or logs of the Support Chat as this is a very one sided and edited opinion without proof. It may all well be true but how are we to know?
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

i have account there as well and i just tried now couple of links from different hosts and it worked fine, and i never had any problems before. they also give refunds if you are not happy with service, so this is probably just your problem...

Website's:
    csoffensive.com fagbag.me
    http://real-debrid.fr is epic btw

They got many filehost limits. It's seems you have to login to see this
    status chart.

Bow Chicka Wow Wow!!
    Website's:
    scenerls.org wrz.co
    Quote Originally Posted by JmZ View Post
    Why do you think they disable comments? lol.

I might talk to martin and try get him to stop promoting them, though it'd drop his income a bit.

At the bottom of the each post it says

Paid advertising.

I tried the service and let me tell you straight that I paid and they brought sh*t on a plate in exchange. For example you get most of the time this message so I tried to get my money back but of course offering a sh*tty service wasn't a good reason enough...

We regret to inform you that for the time being our system has reached its traffic limits
    that we are allowed according to our agreement with depositfiles.com/uploaded.to ........

To rsl guys, I say good job! I removed your website from my bookmark and stopped promoting you.

People, stay away from Zevera.

Forgot I made this thread! Haha... just wanted to add a plus point for Zevera.... I got my money back 24 hours after asking for it! They might be a crappy service but at least they were honest enough to refund me.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information