Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62306 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Website's:
    zevera.com

Smile Zevera Official

Quote Originally Posted by arko66 View Post
    Forgot I made this thread! Haha... just wanted to add a plus point for Zevera.... I got my money back 24 hours after asking for it! They might be a crappy service but at least they were honest enough to refund me.
    Hey guys,

One of our customers told us about this thread and i have to say a lot of inaccurate stuff are written.... True some of you joined us on a very difficult time not only for zevera but for filehosting in general....

And some of you jumped to a conclusion about our service way to soon!

I therefore challenge you that you started the thread to send me an email at sv@zevera.com stating your zevera username and i will personally give you one month FOR FREE so as to test the service again... And you should rewrite your rating after that!

What do you say?

Also to everybody else (honest posters and not from the competition), Zevera has a trial service too.... Simply register for free and send us an email asking for trial traffic....You have nothing to lose....

Regards,

Savvas
    Zevera Management

PS: Post on rlslog are disabled because the competition took advantage of it posting comments with their sites....

im still testing a 1 month account on zevera.. so far its ok except for few down times..... sometimes im unable to download from certain supported filehosts (eg:netload etc)

3.   Sponsored Links

Probation
    lol, and here i thought about buying their premium.. lucky..

Website's:
    zevera.com
    Quote Originally Posted by am21 View Post
    im still testing a 1 month account on zevera.. so far its ok except for few down times..... sometimes im unable to download from certain supported filehosts (eg:netload etc)
    I guess you mean for some hosters? that is why we propose the use of some downloaders that will retry the file for you... also you can always contact our support that will assist you in any way possible...

thanks

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Insence View Post
    lol, and here i thought about buying their premium.. lucky..
    You can always come and test for free.... At least we are here trying and solving any problem that might appear...

Website's:
    WarezRocker.info Share4U.org Imdb.WarezRocker.info DownTurko.org Host-Palace.com HeroTurko.pro
    zevera.com is not good at all,alwayws shows expired status,and after few minute,working,valid for lifetime.

Website's:
    zevera.com
    Quote Originally Posted by saninokia View Post
    zevera.com is not good at all,alwayws shows expired status,and after few minute,working,valid for lifetime.
    I am not sure i understand what your problem is.... can you please elaborate?

Website's:
    WarezRocker.info Share4U.org Imdb.WarezRocker.info DownTurko.org Host-Palace.com HeroTurko.pro
    i tried to download 1 file from fiberupload using your zevera.com,its worked and then tried to download another file,it shows account expired,then after few minutes its shows account active,and working again,but my account is lifetime.then why this problem shows?

Website's:
    zevera.com
    Quote Originally Posted by saninokia View Post
    i tried to download 1 file from fiberupload using your zevera.com,its worked and then tried to download another file,it shows account expired,then after few minutes its shows account active,and working again,but my account is lifetime.then why this problem shows?
    My guess is that you have some problem with cookies? also note that www.zevera.com has different cookies than zevera.com..... But why download one file at a time? why dont download multiple?

Website's:
    zevera.com
    Still waiting for any feedback you guys can give.... It was so easy to spoil zeveras reputation when we did not have knowledge of this post and now that we are here to respond and help nobody answers?

do you allow remote upload to filehosts from your links?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information