Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62816 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Zevera.com... My personal Rating!..Zero!

Lat night, I was checking some filehosts when I came across Zevera.com.... who advertise on rlslog. "Why not give it a try?" I asked myself......
    Anyway, after setting up my account and getting my Paypal confirmation I tried to log-in... this is where the fun started!

First, I had to log-in 3 times before the page would stay open for me ....and then every time I opened a new page to read rules, comments, other links etc.. I had to log-in YET AGAIN! This really started to crawl up my arse and I was tempted to smash my KB with a tin of John Smiths I had on my desk!
    After calming down a bit I continued to browse the site and was then confident enough to try to download through their site.
    I copied a link, pasted it to their link-generator and waited, ... and waited... and waited some more before finally after 2 MINUTES a link appeared which I then pasted to my download manager. Clicked "start download"..... nothing! Checked link on the original host... it was there! But no download! I then tried the Zevera download tool...full of bugs! Error after error after error!...I read the zevera forum for some help and advice and noticed that there were quite a few people asking for their money back! Went back to the homepage and had to log-in AGAIN! How many fecking times? This was getting beyond a joke! I then noticed that my download stats showed that I had downloaded 3.45GB! I hadnt downloaded anything! WTF!.....
    This morning it was all the same. Tried to join Live-Chat... waited like 10 mins before a support rep came on and then gave me no answers to my questions! When he did answer it was to say he had to re-boot his system! (3 times! hahaha!) Anyway... had an arse-ful of this crap service and so have asked for refund! Now the waiting game begins! Lets see if I get it back from them without a PayPal dispute. Should be fun!

Anyone else had the same problem?
    arko66 Reviewed by arko66 on . Zevera... My personal Rating! Lat night, I was checking some filehosts when I came across Zevera.com.... who advertise on rlslog. "Why not give it a try?" I asked myself...... Anyway, after setting up my account and getting my Paypal confirmation I tried to log-in... this is where the fun started! First, I had to log-in 3 times before the page would stay open for me ....and then every time I opened a new page to read rules, comments, other links etc.. I had to log-in YET AGAIN! This really started to crawl up my arse Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    ExploringPC.com DedicatedSeedboxHosting.com
    Thanks for the review. Go for RPNet.biz.
    The freaking best. Been there for like 4 years now.

Im using http://rapideo.pl from many years - the best service of this type I ever used. Stable and fast.
    => Selling ==> Top Level Domains ==>FileHosting.pro and CyberLocker.pro

Thanks for the recs guys... will take a look!

Whoa !! Thanks for the news - I've just want to push the buy button on their page . So now I save some $$$$$

Thanks for the review! its crap service!
    Screwed

Website's:
    ddlserver.net
    Yeah, and you are probation ;D with one post.

Who wants to bet that x-com is affiliated with Zevera?

Website's:
    ddlserver.net
    Couldn't agree more.

I had test account on zevera when they tried to push me to affiliate their product. I just can say what I saw there was terrible.

(╯?□?)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Website's:
    Xenu.ws WarezLinkers.com SerialSurf.com CracksDirect.com
    Seen quite a few people commenting on this service.

Do note that not of the comments in question were good.
    It seems to me it's an over-advertised low-quality service (they need all the ads they buy since nobody will share it by word of mouth, due to the quality).

Just an assumption though, based on what I see and what friends have said.
    Projects:
    WCDDL - The Professional DDL Script
    Top Secret Project: In Development - ZOMG
    ImgTrack - Never Have Dead Images Again!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information