I'm just about to launch a new multi-author blog, and seek writers who want to contribute content to the blog. Unlike other similar blogs (which mainly relies on unpaid contributions), I have created a reward structure where writers get a share of the income generated on the blog through adsense and affiliate links - this instead of paying per article. The good thing is that this is not a one time payment, but potentially a constant flow with your own adsense code and affiliate links.

This means that initially there would probably not be much income, but the more content you contribute, and more visitors are being generated to the site, the larger the income of the individual writers. It also means that if the blog is successful, then the individual writers will be successful - a win-win situation. The concept as a whole focus on a very close relationship between writers, with emphasis on networking, social interaction and community feeling.

Anyone with an iPhone or iPad can become a writer. The blog is in English, so you should be able to write a good and fluent English. It is an advantage if you have had experience with affiliate programs, that way you can better achieve success with your own links. Additionally, there are no criteria, so if you're interested, you can become a writer / author immediately.

Send me a pm and I will send you details to get started right away.
tbirkmose Reviewed by tbirkmose on . Looking for contributors to blog - do you have an iPhone? I'm just about to launch a new multi-author blog, and seek writers who want to contribute content to the blog. Unlike other similar blogs (which mainly relies on unpaid contributions), I have created a reward structure where writers get a share of the income generated on the blog through adsense and affiliate links - this instead of paying per article. The good thing is that this is not a one time payment, but potentially a constant flow with your own adsense code and affiliate links. This Rating: 5