Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62287 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: Which Location Rdp You Want ?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Netherland

31 63.27%
  • France

14 28.57%
  • Usa

3 6.12%
  • Other

1 2.04%
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425
    ahh , so his website redirects to go daddy.com now FUCKING SCAMMER !!!

RDP down and also your website is down for more than 4 days.Plz let us know updates

3.   Sponsored Links

ok , i talked to the owner ( or whatever he says to me he is not owner , he just staffed there , owner is from pakistan he said which i think is a total lie. ) today at a phone call .

he told me his paypal is limited now and he lost all his money. also as i transferred him money via bank transfer i had his bank account , phone no. and name and all that so here is the info.

ank Name:- Panjab National Bank
    Payee Name:- Guruprasad Bharati
    Account Number:- 6251000100006551
    IFSC Code:- PUNB0625100
    Mobile No :- +918109864341
    Bank Branch :- Vijay Nagar (Indore)

i have talked to him and he told me , do whatever , he wont refund anything . he told me , he will do nothing and people can switch to other providers.

SO CLEARLY THIS WAS A FUCKING SCAMMING.

he disconnected the phone then. :/ , i have NEVER MET AN ASSHOLE LIKE HIM !

STAFF FUCKING CLOSE AND BAN THIS ASSHOLE ALREADY !

thanks

close the topic please

Just look at the Gtalk and you will find his image under ravipatnaoriental, he is just a college student!

Banned
    just want to tell you all its my problem so i cant continue now..
    i know i have 10 users which was having 20 days left in his invoice but why i have to stop providing service..

because my paypal limited and 4 assholes created dispute and one credit card dispute
    i dont know about credit card dispute but i lossed more than i taken from him because of tax etc..
    and 4 dispute was unauthorised payment and i know this done any compititor..

and what i do man.. i dont have money i lossed 400+ $ in paypal and my buisness was going awsome as 2 days back i seen my custmer total next month unpaid invoice was 1000$ to 1200$ so why i will stop man..

who think i am a cheater lesten i am not cheater but i can bet no one here will can pay from pocket..

so i did quit my service..

and you can create paypal dispute because there i have 300$ and then it will go in held and then u will get your money..

but i am not going to open that fucking paypal.. he blocked my 3 paypal accounts

now i have only one left. so i dont want they trace ip and ban this account also,,

also Yes i am agree that i did wronge to that 10 users who having his 20 + days in his invoice..

One fucking main thing this all happend because of my partner..

Note :- Dont do any online buisnes with any partner because when you will get bad time all will leave your hand..

Thanks

Mod You can close thread and Can Ban Me

It begins...
    OP is obviously making up a load of bullshit. Has been permanently banned. Limited paypal accounts can issue refunds, always.

Open your disputes/claims, cut your losses, and move on.

I r Super Cop
    LOL
    Follow besthostingforums on FB

Looking for an Article Writer? Check out my services here.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread Information