Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62159 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    uploadlab.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Entertainment View Post
    Yes Embed code would be very nice. Whats about delet files? Are you deleting files if there is no download for a time? Can i upload my own mp4 files without converting by your system to play the original quality? And whats the speed for Free user who stream my videos i have uploaded?
    Consider it done. I'll add embed code to our list - thanks very much for your suggestion.

We currently do not delete files at all unless you choose to do so. We did plan to delete files every 'x' days, but we'll leave it for the time being.

You can upload MP4 files without us converting it. It should play back just like it would on your regular player in the quality uploaded. We also plan to allow video encoding to different formats soon.

Every user gets full speed from our site - we do not cap.

2.   Sponsored Links

is it a dream? oO

Its the best service i have ever seen ...

But i think it would be nice to have a Premium option to have no scare that my files would be delete.

Whats about Affiliate. Is there an option to make money with my videos and mp3

Banned
    Website's:
    uploadlab.com
    is it a dream? oO

Its the best service i have ever seen ...

But i think it would be nice to have a Premium option to have no scare that my files would be delete.

Whats about Affiliate. Is there an option to make money with my videos and mp3
    Thanks very much for the compliment. We have a system called "perks" which allow you to enhance the site by buying what you want. If you'd like we can add a perk where you can save your files forever, that wouldn't be a problem.

We don't support affiliate/partner programs, so you can't make money by uploading to us.

ok its no problem about affiliate programs,

There is a page error

No more limits?
    The max file size for this category is 19.073486328125Mb.

Banned
    Website's:
    uploadlab.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Chamako View Post
    No more limits?
    The max file size for this category is 19.073486328125Mb.
    Thanks. This has now been fixed.

Is there a limit now ?

Banned
    Website's:
    uploadlab.com
    Is there a limit now ?
    Nope. Unlimited file sizes. I've set it to 1862.64515GB's.

It begins...
    You need to stop storing the files and the website on the same server. Also, Kimsufi's network is known to be not so reliable, especially for file/media hosting. And there's quite a few issues with uploading.

There most definitely is no 'cloud'. Just one server.

Banned
    Website's:
    uploadlab.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifetalk View Post
    You need to stop storing the files and the website on the same server. Also, Kimsufi's network is known to be not so reliable, especially for file/media hosting. And there's quite a few issues with uploading.

There most definitely is no 'cloud'. Just one server.
    Sure. As we expand we will get more servers. Please can you detail your problems with uploading? We went through a very long testing period to make sure everything was perfect. The transition from development to live could've created a few bugs.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information