Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62126 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: Karma

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! Of course

4 40.00%
  • No

2 20.00%
  • WTF is Karma!

4 40.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Its not religious IMO,
    Screwed

2.   Sponsored Links

Karma mean Work. Its not any belief. If you believe in Works (Good or Bad), then you believe Karma. If you do good jobs, you will get a good result from God else he will send you for rebirth in animals. (According to HOLLY GEETA)

I believe in Karma. I treat everyone nicely..... sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by RapT1le View Post
    Karma is a bitch, bitch!
    same words i hear in song
    Movie Name: Shor In The City - 2011
    Song Name:Karma Is A Bitch

I r Super Cop
    do not start religious threads!
    Follow besthostingforums on FB

Looking for an Article Writer? Check out my services here.

Respected Member
    I don't believe Karma to be some cosmic force that always makes sure bad people get what they deserve. There's a lot of bad individuals who lead happy and satisfying lives, killers who have gotten away with it, thieves, etc. Many people go through life without "getting what they deserve" so to speak. There's a rapist out there right now who will never be raped nor spend time in prison.

However, I think Karma comes under common sense. If you do bad things, no doubt you'll make a lot of enemies and therefore the chances of something bad happening to you increases. Likewise, if you do good, you'll have more friends who appreciate that and who will probably want to return the favor at some point.

Suppose you steal $100,000 and get away with it. You think to yourself "this was easy" and once you spend all of it you start to want more money. It was easy the first time, surely it'll be easy again right? You attempt to do it again, get caught and suddenly find yourself poor and in a cell (where funnily enough other prisoners steal your things).

Not a lot of people can control the greed, desire, etc that compels you to do bad things over and over again. It's not a law of the universe IMO. I just think people bring their own misfortune(s) onto themselves. The same is true for good deeds. If you do good deeds often, you develop traits that makes it more likely that good stuff will happen to you.

It's all human behaviour and emotions, nothing spiritual. At least, that's what I think. I don't understand why this thread was closed, Karma isn't really controversial. Topics like "Are you Muslim or Christian?" are much more likely to turn nasty but this is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Rox View Post
    do not start religious threads!
    That's disappointing, I don't believe karma is religion, I believe karma is logic.

Do something bad to someone, some point they might be your waiter/hostess/fbi and they will more than likely want to get revenge. I look at karma somewhat that way.

EDIT: Yep, Loget agrees with me

So kiss me and smile for me, say that you'll wait for me <'3

I r Super Cop
    It is religious in some religions For some, it is what Loget said.
    Follow besthostingforums on FB

Looking for an Article Writer? Check out my services here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information