Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6332 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Thumbs up ValueW | Free instant domain appraisal and research tool

Hi,

I'm here to share this free website/domain appraisal site, which I coded a few weeks ago. Basically, it valuates a domain and looks for various data about it, like average CPC, keyword frequency and such. It can also appraise website, just check the wholesale value.

Currently, my project is funded by me, so it is completely free to use and you can appraise as much you want. Most of my competitor sites have limit of 1 to 5 per day.

If you are interested, head out to appraise yours: http://valuew.com/
    Jhsto Reviewed by Jhsto on . ValueW | Free instant domain appraisal and research tool Hi, I'm here to share this free website/domain appraisal site, which I coded a few weeks ago. Basically, it valuates a domain and looks for various data about it, like average CPC, keyword frequency and such. It can also appraise website, just check the wholesale value. Currently, my project is funded by me, so it is completely free to use and you can appraise as much you want. Most of my competitor sites have limit of 1 to 5 per day. If you are interested, head out to appraise yours: Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

good effort mate. I use to have my domain appraisals from www.Zippozap.com for free. Here i can get appraisals for any number of domains and other details such as domain whois, domain to ip, ip to domain, etc.,

Thread Information