Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62703 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    GFXWebHosting.com WarezJobs.com
    you should post this thread on hosting discussion section. mod will move this thread soon.

2.   Sponsored Links

I know gfxguru it's not the section to post this thread. But i also know that many people watch this section. And i hope a lot of rapidleech user see that post. The support of hostingflame is close and i hope the moderator who will remove this thread to the right section , will also close the official thread of hostingflame.

Website's:
    imageditings.com shimory.com uniquerelease.com
    Quote Originally Posted by jase07 View Post
    Remeber DonkieHost?
    they are same owner?

I see the moderator remove my thread to this section , i'm ok with that but i don't agree with the change of title. It's not "is hostingflame scam?" It's " Hostingflame = scam"
    Because when your rapidleech is not available since 2 days and when the provider close the "submit ticket" , i think they scam !!!

It's just my mind

Yes Mediastar i think they are the same

No. They are NOT. I have 2 RL. Used for 2 months and still running.

Ok maybe it works for you but me i'm an old customer (eu9 server) and it doesn't work. Do you think it's normal? I accept that they have problem with this server. But why closing the support ticket (and in their KWWHunction thread). Why they don't change my subdomain to an other server which works? It's a shame. If i can't contact them , it's a scam

Remember this only my opinion.

If you're old customer then you should know that they are NOT scam. Server down is normal in internet. No server has 100% uptime. They don't move you to another server probably because all server is full. Just wait sometimes. give them 4days-1weeks probably. If they still havent fixed it then move to another provider or ask refund on paypal etc.

No. Ok i know a rapidleech couldn't be perfect. But i can't open a ticket !!!
    When you are a provider , i think the minimum is to warn their customer. Why not for example to say in the KWWHunction thread : We have problem with eu9 server so sorry but you have to wait 1 week. No they don't do that , matkorn don't answer. And i haven't getting mail from them. It's not professional for a society which have 800 customers.
    So yes theys scam me. Please stop protecting them , i"m right.

ok. have it your way. let the world knows.

i think they are having a lot of probs with rl and file hosts

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information