Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62699 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MediaStar View Post
    they are same owner?
    No. they were good. But they are gone now. This is the path HF is going too especially uploading is nearing its end
    "Only great minds can afford a simple style."

vpnn106:
    Quote Originally Posted by vpnn106 View Post
    EU 5 Is Down....
    bouabdellah:
    Quote Originally Posted by bouabdellah View Post
    Eu9 is down , eu5 is down , what the next?
    matkorn:
    Quote Originally Posted by matkorn View Post
    Strange the wupload problem i will check because was allways working, we will check freakshare upload plugin and then ticket system will be open on saturday

It is saturday already! And where is Markorn?

Last Activity: 8th Feb 2012 07:05 PM

3 days now, no ticket system, no replies, Last activity was on 8th Feb, even now the eu5 is down too...

3.   Sponsored Links

I r Super Cop
    Quote Originally Posted by bouabdellah View Post
    I see the moderator remove my thread to this section , i'm ok with that but i don't agree with the change of title. It's not "is hostingflame scam?" It's " Hostingflame = scam"
    Because when your rapidleech is not available since 2 days and when the provider close the "submit ticket" , i think they scam !!!

It's just my mind

Yes Mediastar i think they are the same
    It is NOT PROVED that they are scam. Its just 3 days since he is offline. Stop crying like a 2 year old kid whose candy is stolen. I have PM'ed matkorn and lets wait for few more days. If he doesn't turn up, we will deal with them accordingly.
    Follow besthostingforums on FB

Looking for an Article Writer? Check out my services here.

matkorn:
    Quote Originally Posted by matkorn View Post
    Strange the wupload problem i will check because was allways working, we will check freakshare upload plugin and then ticket system will be open on saturday
    How to explain this? Well, wait untill the end of the 11th Feb 2012 and see if he open the ticket system or not, if not, he totally cheated us.

Hope he could keep his word.

Server eu9 DOWN, at least the invoices keeps coming lol

Yesterday I bought the RDP so goodbye hostingfalme...

Banned
    im glad i didnt renew i moved to elsewhere as there rapidleech stopped working for every plugin

Banned
    I Know EU5 And EU9 Are Down....
    It Happens...
    I Think He Might Be On Holidays..[he too has personal life]
    wait for 2-3 more days...
    then decide its scam or not...

Quote Originally Posted by ruialessio View Post
    matkorn:

How to explain this? Well, wait untill the end of the 11th Feb 2012 and see if he open the ticket system or not, if not, he totally cheated us.

Hope he could keep his word.
    Ticket System isn't working for nearly a month and I see nothing has changed, despite the promise he made several days ago.

I'm far from chanting scam (some people abuse that word), but apparently Mr. matkorn has lost interest in running his service on the level from a few weeks ago.

I don't understand people who first put a lot of work to promote and gain a customers, only to screw it up later.
    If you're already bored, close the business or sell it, because your hosting is losing credibility.

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Matkorn thinks he doesn't have to support in a timely matter other than at his site.

As Rox said, he'll deal with Matkorn.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information