Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6969 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Is there a way to remote upload Fileserve links to a new host if your acct was banned

My account was banned but I see that my links are still working.

I want to move those links (remote upload) to a new host but my username and pass dont work obviously.

Any way of doing this?
    Thworldisyours Reviewed by Thworldisyours on . Is there a way to remote upload Fileserve links to a new host if your acct was banned My account was banned but I see that my links are still working. I want to move those links (remote upload) to a new host but my username and pass dont work obviously. Any way of doing this? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    Maxxx.cc
    use any other premium account in remote upload u can find many around

But how do you remote upload links/files from a banned fileserve acct to the new premium acct?

My username and pass dont work. Everytime I try I get a HTML error.

I figured there's no way of actually doing this. Just wanted to ask and make sure.

Website's:
    3gpto.com
    you don't know how much links you had,may be thousands

Still trying...

I got a 2 day membership to Rapid8 Premium but the fileserve links always time out on the main server and the backup server, the download never completes leaving you with a partial movie file.

I really dont want to painstakingly download EVERY fileserve file and reupload them cuz that would tske me forever.

Banned
    big pr8 vps and remotely dl all those files like i am doing

you can also use that vps for remote upload into other hosts ...

Hate to be the newbie but i really dont know much on this topic.

Any sites you would recommend?

I'm specifically trying to move my files from Fileserve to 0ron.

Thanks a lot for the info.

buy another premium account. download and reupload them remotely using faster server.

What VPS is good? Again, all I want to do is download these Fileserve files quickly and reupload them quickly in my 0ron acct.

How do I remote upload the fileserve links after I download them on the server? Would that be signficantly faster than just downloading them and uploading them on my computer with no VPS?

I'm willing to spend some money here I just dont want to buy a service that is useless for my needs.

Website's:
    BuXeeRips.blogspot.com ExpresShare.com
    You need a RapidLeech with Multi Links download option. I think the option is called "Auto Transload"
    With that you may insert multiple links at once and get direct links for all the files.

So before purchasing any RL server make sure to ask for a demo or just make sure that you could download multiple files in one go and that it supports FS, ofcourse.

Once the files are downloaded/uploaded to the server. You may Remote upload the files to Oron by using the Direct links generated by RL.

Haven't used Oron, so you may wanna check that as well, that if the Oron Remote Upload option supports the direct links function.

The more the space in server the more files you could download and upload.

Respect to Original Coders, Encoders and Uploaders

Thread Information