Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62703 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Free Software Makes You Affiliate Cash on Auto Pilot Plus Builds Your List

This is part of a list building referral network that works on auto-pilot and makes you cash by automatic referral while building your list at the same time.

It is totally free. If you can drive some traffic, you can make some good money with this.

channing Reviewed by channing on . Free Software Makes You Affiliate Cash on Auto Pilot Plus Builds Your List This is part of a list building referral network that works on auto-pilot and makes you cash by automatic referral while building your list at the same time. It is totally free. If you can drive some traffic, you can make some good money with this. Sign Up Here Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    leakformation.com musictooth.com
    looks like a scam to me though!

Definitely not a scam. You set up the site online and with your autoresponder code and then download the finished site, then re-upload it to your hosting server.

AAX activates your account and gives you the affiliate code and you just update your autoresponder and then drive traffic to the site. Everyone who signs up and confirms earns you up to $2.00 (from U.S. signups), and this company has never missed a payment.

They pay between the 1st and 7th day of every month directly to your PayPal automatically if you make atleast $50 for the month.

It's a good company and good support too. They have been around for about a year now.

So the way it works is that you build your list and earn money when people sign up and confirm at the same time.

Website's:
    ushorten.me upromote.me
    Any proof?
    UShorten.Me - Adult Shorten URL Service Provider
    Earn Money Online with Ease

Website's:
    fakevisitors.net serpmafia.com
    Asking proof is just a formality, even though you guys will not join.

sites down looks like it became a scam

Thread Information