Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62306 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Try accessing your site via proxy (e.g. hidemyass.com).

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    fs-ddl.com
    It works , definetly is the problem with my IP address , but i don't know how site not working on brothers laptop , when we don't use the same internet connection and provider !

Pure Awesomeness!
    The firewall must have banned your IP, can't think of another reason since you did everything already. If the host doesn't help you out, I suggest you change hosts.

Maybe a program you have installed is blocking your IP? Antivirus or your internet service provider maybe? Write ping fs-ddl.com in command.

Website's:
    fs-ddl.com
    @RT
    They had problem with firewall few days ago , none one site on that server worked . I won't change them , cause they helped me alot and they were always been polite . I "forgive" them this time , but hope they will solve this problem , cause , as you can see , not a lot of time i spent posting on it !

@Bankrobber
    nothing happend , very strange !
    No programs have been instaled from yesterday , and all worked fine yesterday . Before installing windows site didn't work , after installing , worked again but only for short time . if ISP blocked me , i guess i couldn't open it yesterday also , but i did . no AV installed still , turned FW off , same story !

Pure Awesomeness!
    Sure they helped you, but how are you going to run your site if you're not even able to access it? anyways, good luck.

Try adding this to your hosts file - C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc/hosts

Code: 
    80.82.65.164	http://fs-ddl.com
    80.82.65.164	http://www.fs-ddl.com
    or try pinging 80.82.65.164 from cmd (ping 80.82.65.164) and post the results here

Website's:
    fs-ddl.com
    Quote Originally Posted by RT View Post
    Sure they helped you, but how are you going to run your site if you're not even able to access it? anyways, good luck.
    i guess you are right !
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbon View Post
    Try adding this to your hosts file - C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc/hosts

Code: 
    80.82.65.164    http://fs-ddl.com
    80.82.65.164    http://www.fs-ddl.com
    or try pinging 80.82.65.164 from cmd (ping 80.82.65.164) and post the results here
    nope , didn't helped ! :/

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

i just connected brothers laptop to my internet connection , also not loading blog . so it means that the problem is not in my PC , it the problem with IP , only thing left is to find who is responsable for this ! host service , or maybe ISP but i am 99.99% sure taht they have nothing with this !

Website's:
    comicstroll.com gamerztime.com
    try to re-connect again,,wait for 24 hours,,i have faced the same problem with Friend's host for unknow reason,,he helped me alot and i appreciate that but nothing worked ,,and this resulted with host's changing,,the problem 100% with your IP/Provider
    try to contact them,,and ask for refreshing or something like that,,,

Hope that helps you mate,,I've experienced this problem that's why im advising you

Clean your cookies on your computer, is mostly the problem as it is in history.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information