Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62046 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Website's:
    vaporhostn.com
    Checklist to go thru..

1. Has the domain dns resolved? Have you give it 24-48 hours?

2. Has the host possibly banned your ip? Even a temp ban?

3. Is it working via proxy? If so find new dns providers for your home connection..

3. Have you tried clearing your dns on your pc?

If none of the questions above have resolved the issue, Next thing to do is use different dns providers for your home connection.

If still after your dns is changed it has no effect unplug your modem/router for 30 seconds then reboot it. If no change has been made the problem its self has to do with your web host's dns.

Some web hosts (mainly KWWH) setup all the servers, but never work on their dns server.

From what i can see you are currently hosted on hilohost. Looking at there dns responses they are using BIND/Named server as default dns server and they are using the default settings which come preconfigured with cPanel which is alright, but the SOA expire & refresh are too high for some domain providers to resolve faster in some parts of the world.. Which is why sp32 needs to configure his dns templates and edit the domains SOA settings in WHM

Quote Originally Posted by Bankrobber View Post
    Maybe your IP got automatically banned/blacklisted. You should wait from them.
    +1

3.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    fs-ddl.com
    Quote Originally Posted by bdr111446 View Post
    try to re-connect again,,wait for 24 hours,,i have faced the same problem with Friend's host for unknow reason,,he helped me alot and i appreciate that but nothing worked ,,and this resulted with host's changing,,the problem 100% with your IP/Provider
    try to contact them,,and ask for refreshing or something like that,,,

Hope that helps you mate,,I've experienced this problem that's why im advising you
    Thank for the tip , i will wait to see for all other solutions , and than contact them !

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegeorge View Post
    Clean your cookies on your computer, is mostly the problem as it is in history.
    nope , they are not the problem , first thing i tryed is that !
    Quote Originally Posted by Loonycgb2 View Post
    Checklist to go thru..

1. Has the domain dns resolved? Have you give it 24-48 hours?

2. Has the host possibly banned your ip? Even a temp ban?

3. Is it working via proxy? If so find new dns providers for your home connection..

3. Have you tried clearing your dns on your pc?

If none of the questions above have resolved the issue, Next thing to do is use different dns providers for your home connection.

If still after your dns is changed it has no effect unplug your modem/router for 30 seconds then reboot it. If no change has been made the problem its self has to do with your web host's dns.

Some web hosts (mainly KWWH) setup all the servers, but never work on their dns server.

From what i can see you are currently hosted on hilohost. Looking at there dns responses they are using BIND/Named server as default dns server and they are using the default settings which come preconfigured with cPanel which is alright, but the SOA expire & refresh are too high for some domain providers to resolve faster in some parts of the world.. Which is why sp32 needs to configure his dns templates and edit the domains SOA settings in WHM
    THANK YOU mate for such a detailed answer , really appreciate it !
    1. yes 48hrs passed.
    2.i am waiting for thweir answer still .
    3.it is working with proxy , which dns servers to choose for home connection ?
    4. yes , i have done it . didn't help .

again thank you for your answer !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by DOPE View Post
    +1
    I am waiting for the answer from the hosting service ! Hope that is the problem , so it can be solved easy !

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    Search public dns on google and change your dns for your network adaptors.

Many users in some countries do not realize how much of their internet experience is being censored by their ISP or Gov't until they surf using a proxy or public dns.

If you can access your site using a proxy change your dns to opendns or google public dns and try that.

Website's:
    fs-ddl.com
    Quote Originally Posted by WDF View Post
    Search public dns on google and change your dns for your network adaptors.

Many users in some countries do not realize how much of their internet experience is being censored by their ISP or Gov't until they surf using a proxy or public dns.

If you can access your site using a proxy change your dns to opendns or google public dns and try that.
    i used google free dns , and it is working ! thank you !
    so the problem is with ISP or ?

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    Yes it is your ISP, possibly your Gov't. But it is on your end, not your host.

Added:

If you can connect to your site using the numeric IP/~partition/ in the address bar of your browser on your computer you have a DNS issue. By changing to a Public DNS you will most likely fix the issue of not being able to connect to your site using http : // www dot sites name dot TLD in your browsers address bar.

Sometimes a DNS change does not make it to all ISPs or the ISP does not update their DNS quickly or even filters results.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information