Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62745 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Is It Illegal?

Hi All.

I want to start a website and i wanted to add anime (mkv re-encode format) for free download, mostly Bleach, Naruto, One Piece, Fairy Tail and a couple of short (12 episodes) anime like the way ons-team does...

I was wondering, is it illegal to provide these or any other anime for free download?

Please give specific answers including links to anime distribution laws if any? and if possible clarify the licensed and unlicensed anime situation with regards to legality?

Thanx!
    cutrash Reviewed by cutrash on . Is It Illegal? Hi All. I want to start a website and i wanted to add anime (mkv re-encode format) for free download, mostly Bleach, Naruto, One Piece, Fairy Tail and a couple of short (12 episodes) anime like the way ons-team does... I was wondering, is it illegal to provide these or any other anime for free download? Please give specific answers including links to anime distribution laws if any? and if possible clarify the licensed and unlicensed anime situation with regards to legality? Thanx! Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    worldwidexs.com.au
    Yes, that will be seriously illegal, as distribution without permission is illegal

Think about it this way, if you had an idea to base your cartoon, film or series upon. Would you be able to pull it off without investors and partners? Of course not. Same applies to anime's. Either way you look at it, distribution without permission is illegal.

Bow Chicka Wow Wow!!
    Website's:
    scenerls.org wrz.co
    Either you own the content or you don't. Sharing anything you don't own is illegal ( Except a few things which i dont want to share here ).

Website's:
    pixbucket.in
    Well the point is how strict is the DMCA in anime.More than movies,music or less?As original creators are Japanese people?

EL-Warez,
    Money has been invested, and distribution of anime's (no matter the country) is worldwide. You can get your intellectual property removed from any website with proper documentation.

It just depends on will they be willing to go through all the hassle.

Website's:
    pixbucket.in
    I was asking cause i see many big anime websites not taking down their content ever.Even if its the most well know animes (naruto,one piece) etc.

Yeah, Animea.net is a good example - free users have to download from regular file hosting services, but VIP's get access to the FTP server with, literally, tons of anime material.

I don't know, takedown probably rarely ever happens. But I've noticed some dead RS links for older animes. Nothing regarding Naruto and One Piece though.

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
    Website's:
    extremecoderz.com
    illegal is illegal. There is no grey area. It is either against the law or it isnt. This is illegal.

Respected Member
    1. Moved thread
    2. How could it be anything but illegal? You'd be sharing stuff you do not own?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information