Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61052 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default what is the difference between these two ?

Hi,

since the i have been suffering. i will not bother with the details but i wonder what is the difference between these :

one : a link from a 600 words unique article (blog post)
    two : a link from a 350 words unique article (blog post)

and what is the difference between :

one : a link from a blog post which is a 600 words spinned article.
    two : a link from a blog post which is a 350 words UNIQUE article.
    moudi Reviewed by moudi on . what is the difference between these two ? Hi, since the i have been suffering. i will not bother with the details but i wonder what is the difference between these : one : a link from a 600 words unique article (blog post) two : a link from a 350 words unique article (blog post) and what is the difference between : one : a link from a blog post which is a 600 words spinned article. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

in the first example #1 has 250 more words then #2, then in the second example #1 is a spinned article with 600 words where as the second article is only 350 words but the article is not stolen/spun...
    or are you asking what is better to have a link from?

The article is rewitten in case of spinned, while unique is the original article. You pay per word written for you.
    Screwed

what am asking is, the difference that google sees not us, i mean how much credit google gives you for each of those.

I r Super Cop
    unique and lengthy article = love from google
    Follow besthostingforums on FB

Looking for an Article Writer? Check out my services here.

thats abvious but i still dont know how big the diff is between a 600 and a 350 article.

Respected Member
    Website's:
    DL4Everything.com Soft2050.in
    First the difference between spinned and unique article

Spinned Article is a article in which the the words are changed from original one to avoid google think as a duplicate article. There may be grammatical errors in spinned articles sometimes.

As for the length of an article
    It doesn't really depends. But make sure the article is not too short nor even too long. A good length of an article is around 400-600

Note that visitors never like huge articles. Sometimes they get bored which is not so good
    AIM to provide an article which only deals with the matter.
    What really matters is to use keywords for the title in content. Don't repeat the same keywords in an article

soft2050, you are like talking to total noob. well i am not, i am #1 in google for a very competitive health related keyword, and i want to maintain my position with whitehat seo techniques.
    you did not answer my question from google's perspective because i kept repeating the word "a link from" in every comparison. so my question is the difference between the power of the links and not the content it self.

but thanks for the words, you are a helper.

Respected Member
    Website's:
    DL4Everything.com Soft2050.in
    No! I am not.
    I forgot to see the "a link from" in the post.. But in your last post, you stated that:
    Quote Originally Posted by moudi View Post
    thats abvious but i still dont know how big the diff is between a 600 and a 350 article.
    You didn't asked for the difference between a link from a x words unique article

As for the power of the link, it would be same if a link is from abcd.com/article/having/300words or abcd.com/article/having/600words unless the content of article is related to your website. For example, a link from abcd.com/article/having/300words/dealing-with-health may help.

lets say that i wrote two articles around the same keyword related to my money site one is 350 and one is 600 words,
    i have two PR6 blogs (i really do)
    i post each articles on separate blogs, and i promote each equally with manual bookmarking.
    what is the link that will get me higher boost power.

Thread Information