Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62280 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Respected Developer
    Stuff like this gets my blood boiling for real. I mean what kind of person would think paying $289k is justice for having a site which contains info? Because that's all a warez linking site is: text. I could shoot a cop in the legs and not have a fine as big as that. They just don't care about the fact that they destroy peoples lives and fuck up families with this kind of shit. Everything for $...

It's easy talking but should anything like this ever happen to me and should the fine be big enough so that I would waste my entire life paying for it I'd hunt down the main persons responsible and 187 them - slow. I sound a bit over-the-top by saying that but that's really how I feel about it should they push me into a corner where they decide the rest of my life is going to be shit.

Change the business models because they already sank to the bottom of the pirate sea years ago.

2.   Sponsored Links

Thats why I got out of the warez business a while ago. Now I own a legal forum and can sleep at night. I don't think im ready to pay 300k over some warez forum with 2-50k members.

"Put her hands down my pants now she rocking Sean John" -Big Sean

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperz View Post
    They just don't care about the fact that they destroy peoples lives and fuck up families with this kind of shit
    +Infinite

Good read, and would read again.

Banned
    You should reply to the email saying "I would love to pay you but i would like to go to college and start my family after". See what they would reply saying

'o look there is someone get raped'

'WAIT STOP we has to get the downloaders'

'o yeah almost forgot'

So kiss me and smile for me, say that you'll wait for me <'3

shit dude thats bad

what i dont get as Dj Mad said why you i mean sswarez is not the biggest forum on the web did they forget about warezbb warezscene katz and the other millions of really big sites well because of this blackwarez has gone i have decided to shut it down i dont really fancy paying this kind of fine just for a hobby

please update us on what will happens
    Signature too big, removed by staff.

How come that this only happend to sswarez ? there are bigger sites and still didn't get anything like that. please can you explain more ?
    I am on the verge of closing my site because of this ...
    My site is Softddl.net ...

You said that you got at first a notice that you ignored , and after months you got a court order . What was the first notice about ? Was it about removing a topic or something ?
    Please explain more and how can we avoid this ...

st0ne what do you say about this ?
    The most paramount decoration a warez site can have is a valuable content!

guys lets play it safe from now on and keep our identity PRIVATE!

Website's:
    InvestDude.com
    shyt rap^ u made every1 scared posting this an now every1s closing their site lol ;p
    InvestDude.com Learn to make money by investing in hyips (high yield investment programs), affiliate marketing and tons of other method ;)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information