Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62319 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned
    Website's:
    winemp3.com

Default how PHP decoding works?

Well ofc I know the great site dezend.me by "l0calh0st" but I'm curious to know how this can be possible to generate 99% or more 'clean' php source from the encoded shit..
    I want to make a similar tool in near future and need to know how this work...
    winemp3 Reviewed by winemp3 on . how PHP decoding works? Well ofc I know the great site dezend.me by "l0calh0st" but I'm curious to know how this can be possible to generate 99% or more 'clean' php source from the encoded shit..:D I want to make a similar tool in near futureB-) and need to know how this work... Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Such encodings are defeated by cracking the loader protection and, by using an hacked php engine in order to make it dump the opcodes.
    After that, opcodes need to be reversed to a readable code that generates similar opcodes when compiled.
    Trusted: Dom, l0calh0st, 0ccul7, robert420
    Find all threads started by NewEraCracker

Banned
    Website's:
    winemp3.com
    thanks for the info "NewEraCracker" so whats the practical way to do it all, just to experiment. whats the first thing i should do?? everytime i saw the encoded stuff it really made me kinda uff!! what the heck is going on ..

Banned
    Use another it will work fine

Website's:
    Elite.SO Defendos.com Motionite.com
    The site is coded in PHP with HTML.
    It's running on Windows with the patched loaders which return 'real' code after executing the encoded source through the php executable. Then the site reads the source and returns it to the user.

Defendos BETA3 Released! Thread - Official Website

Thread Information