Um yea somebody might know what I'm talking about... I want to say late 90's early 2000 I used to download some apps and stuff from this site called underground warez but I can't remember that much about it, I just remember the url was str8game.net...

Anybody else remember that site? pry not but I just thought of the name the other day its str8game.

funny because I was just a know nothing but I remember going down and checking out all the software programs.. I couldn't wait to download and install the next one .. this was back in the early days of psp and eyecandy/xenofex

I used the wayback machine website and checked it out but i couldn't get a good picture because the site had old school html frames and it only has a cache of the frame.
tyyymyshoe Reviewed by tyyymyshoe on . UGW @ str8game.net Um yea somebody might know what I'm talking about... I want to say late 90's early 2000 I used to download some apps and stuff from this site called underground warez but I can't remember that much about it, I just remember the url was str8game.net... Anybody else remember that site? pry not but I just thought of the name the other day its str8game. funny because I was just a know nothing but I remember going down and checking out all the software programs.. I couldn't wait to download Rating: 5