This is both a discussion and a poll so feel free to vote or reply.

A post by another member got me thinking about USB Flash sticks. You know those tiny devices you plug into a computer and hold about 5GB.

I remember a few years ago in college everyone used them. All your work was saved on them and I owned a few which all had daily use. I don't even own one anymore and haven't used one in 2-3 years thanks to file hosts like the early days of Rapidshare and now cloud computing companies like dropbox, iCloud, Google Documents etc.

So do you still own a USB stick but if you do is it lying in a drawer gathering dust? If you own one when was the last time you used it?
Mr Happy Reviewed by Mr Happy on . Do you still have a USB Stick? This is both a discussion and a poll so feel free to vote or reply. A post by another member got me thinking about USB Flash sticks. You know those tiny devices you plug into a computer and hold about 5GB. I remember a few years ago in college everyone used them. All your work was saved on them and I owned a few which all had daily use. I don't even own one anymore and haven't used one in 2-3 years thanks to file hosts like the early days of Rapidshare and now cloud computing companies Rating: 5