Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62516 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default funny dmca i just got

Dear Sirs
    It has come to our attention that you are hosting the website site name removed which is offering free download (without licence) of thousands of copyrighted music files.

There are simply too many links to files to send individual instances of copyright infringement, but I have notified all of the individuals who are additionally owners of the copyright of at least one music file which is being offered for download.

We have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owners, its agents, or the law.

The information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, the Complaining Party is the owner, or is authorized to act on behalf of the owners, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.

We demand you terminate hosting for this website with immediate effect.

Stamina Records Legal Affairs

1. there site is a stupid quick setup to try make out hes a real person that wants all the music removed that he no right to lol
    accyuklad Reviewed by accyuklad on . funny dmca i just got Dear Sirs It has come to our attention that you are hosting the website site name removed which is offering free download (without licence) of thousands of copyrighted music files. There are simply too many links to files to send individual instances of copyright infringement, but I have notified all of the individuals who are additionally owners of the copyright of at least one music file which is being offered for download. We have a good faith belief that use of the material in the Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    sexybabess.info
    Sounds BS to me never heard of Stamina Records it must be a small electronica record compay in Europe if your hosting a lot of there music then I could see this as a legit DMCA

Banned
    well my hoster as asked for proof they own the tracks

Website's:
    Elite.SO Defendos.com Motionite.com
    Learn english, both of you.

Defendos BETA3 Released! Thread - Official Website

Website's:
    sexybabess.info
    If your current host is giving you trouble just go with another host problem solved

Banned
    well i asked host to get proof so hopefully i get a reply later on or tomorrow

Banned
    Website's:
    budgetvds.com hilohost.com wdispatch.com
    Now that's a DMCA you can ignore as it wasn't even filled out properly lol here the dude myspace http://www.myspace.com/staminamusicpublishing

Banned
    lol was guessing it be a wannabe record maker

Sue for fake DMCA notice

http://torrentfreak.com/dmca-horrors...p-tool-120304/ ... everybody sends bullshit DMCA notices thesedays. Spam his inbox or some shit. He's a nob nibbler.

Made by Envee :P

Banned
    i dont no how to spam inbox

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information