Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6837 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Need some help about ip

Hello

I was wondering about creating my community with ip board

Is it easy to download an ip board from the net and install it because i really like this board.

If it's easy plz I need your help as I'm a total newbie in this
    paddicted201 Reviewed by paddicted201 on . Need some help about ip Hello :) I was wondering about creating my community with ip board Is it easy to download an ip board from the net and install it because i really like this board. If it's easy plz I need your help as I'm a total newbie in this :D Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    ProSpeedHost.com ProSpeedHost.net BlazingVPS.net ShoutCastRadios.com ShoutCastUK.co.uk CheapShoutcast.co.uk
    Yes its easy, you of course need some web hosting which im guessing you already have... then you can either get a nulled version or paid version depending how you want to play the game.

Which ever way you decide, you will need to download a copy and upload the files onto your server/webhosting

then go to www.mydomain.com/forums/install.php ... this will then start the install process, you will need to create a database such as mysql

Copy the details of the database (username,password etc) into the install script (which should be on your screen)

press install / next step

Thats how it used to be, its been along time since i installed an ip board.

@shoutcast

Thx so much for replying

Since it's easy to get and ip board script can you tell me where to download it from

Banned
    Website's:
    ProSpeedHost.com ProSpeedHost.net BlazingVPS.net ShoutCastRadios.com ShoutCastUK.co.uk CheapShoutcast.co.uk
    just google .... ip board nulled

Thread Information