Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62851 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Holle View Post
    fancy setting up my service ?
    Sorry for the delay, I have made a ticket for you to give me details of which domain you want to use. Please reply and I will begin setup.

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    if you cant provide ip then that means you dont want people to find out who your reselling the packages from and my guess is the only reason there is no cpanel or any panel as your selling space on your host you brought from

servage.net
    your nameservers show your with them

which shows germany and It is absolutely forbidden to host illegal content or IRC servers on Servage accounts. Accounts found hosting this material will be subject to immediate cancellation without refund. Servage reserves the right to remove any content that is suspected to infringe copyrights, trademarks or otherwise harmful content at its discretion.

It is not allowed to host filesharing services on our servers. Reason beeing that such sites are often used to share copyrighted material.

mmm mmm!
    Advertising servage.net and zigzag very confusing why you're selling 2 places when you're not even the owner of servage.net.

Selling in a wrong location aswell when its germany and that why you cant even provide proof of the ip of being in switz.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information